March 6, 20179 yr Just heard on KSR that Kaylee Hartung will no longer be working for ESPN after the SEC Tournament. Always thought she was very good at what she did was glad that she was part of many UK broadcasts.
March 6, 20179 yr I think she is one of the better sideline reporters for both basketball and football...hate to see her go to CNN and do news. She did work at Face the Nation early in her career, so this maybe going back to her roots.
March 6, 20179 yr I think she is one of the better sideline reporters for both basketball and football...hate to see her go to CNN and do news. She did work at Face the Nation early in her career, so this maybe going back to her roots. ....in a rotted kind of way
March 6, 20179 yr Not a fan of this. I was down on the field for the Clemson/UL football game in 2015.....she was about 10 feet from me at one time; it was a magical moment. :lol2:
March 6, 20179 yr This sucks! I thought she was very knowledgeable and gave good insight. Plus she is absolutely gorgeous. When you have a girl who is gorgeous and also knows sports, then it doesn't get any better than that. #perfectgirl
March 7, 20179 yr This sucks! I thought she was very knowledgeable and gave good insight. Plus she is absolutely gorgeous. When you have a girl who is gorgeous and also knows sports, then it doesn't get any better than that. #perfectgirl There is no shortage of eye candy wanting her gig. She did a good job though.
March 8, 20179 yr First Erin Andrews left ESPN for Fox Sports, now Kaylee leaves ESPN for CNN. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.