Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vikings Decline 2017 Option on Adrian Peterson; Will Become Unrestricted FA

Featured Replies

Giants

 

I dont see how he fits there. They have other more important needs and he doesmt fit their offense.

  • Author

Visiting the Pats today....The (now expected) loss of Blount opens a spot in the backfield for a power back, but I'm really hopeful they don't go the AP route.

 

They could get a bruiser in the draft if they need one.

Visiting the Pats today....The (now expected) loss of Blount opens a spot in the backfield for a power back, but I'm really hopeful they don't go the AP route.

 

They could get a bruiser in the draft if they need one.

 

Or they could sign him on a reasonable contract. It's not like he has people knocking down the door the sign him.

City of Minneaapolis is going to end up paying nearly $700 million on that stadium, roughly half the total cost.

 

It should embarrass the people working for the city; I suppose it doesn't.

 

Isn't team paying for half, with the state ($400M) and a hospitality tax ($150M) paying the rest.

 

Has the price inflated that much?

Isn't team paying for half, with the state ($400M) and a hospitality tax ($150M) paying the rest.

 

Has the price inflated that much?

 

No, I think that was a bad source I'd been reading. The $500 million number is closer

to accurate.

  • Author
Or they could sign him on a reasonable contract. It's not like he has people knocking down the door the sign him.

 

Oh I know, I just don't want him. Guys a stud but I can't root for him after what he did to his kid.

Visiting the Pats today....The (now expected) loss of Blount opens a spot in the backfield for a power back, but I'm really hopeful they don't go the AP route.

 

They could get a bruiser in the draft if they need one.

 

I can't think of many RBs he's trusted that haven't had some years of service. Id love to see if he could coexist in a system not geared totally towards him.

AD is done. Damaged goods with way too much mileage. I'd love to know what kind of contract he thinks he deserves. So far Tampa Bay, Green Bay and New England have all said no thanks. Tampa and Green Bay both could use a RB. Those two teams passing on him tells me a lot. New England needed a replacement for Blount and after visiting with Peterson it looks like Blount may re-sign with the Pats.

 

He's done.

AD is done. Damaged goods with way too much mileage. I'd love to know what kind of contract he thinks he deserves. So far Tampa Bay, Green Bay and New England have all said no thanks. Tampa and Green Bay both could use a RB. Those two teams passing on him tells me a lot. New England needed a replacement for Blount and after visiting with Peterson it looks like Blount may re-sign with the Pats.

 

He's done.

 

He is done with the contract he wants.

He is done with the contract he wants.

 

Yes. Definitely agree although I think he is done as well.

  • Author

Somewhat related to the AP/Patriots interest....Rumblings that Beast Mode is intrigued by the possibility of joining the Pats.

Somewhat related to the AP/Patriots interest....Rumblings that Beast Mode is intrigued by the possibility of joining the Pats.

 

Wouldn't you just love to see a post game press conference with just him and Belichick.

Wouldn't you just love to see a post game press conference with just him and Belichick.

 

I hope you get to see it because you won't be able to hear anything:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.