Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida / Kentucky Thoughts and Predictions

Gators@Cats Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Gators@Cats Who wins?

    • Florida (23-5)
      21%
    • Kentucky (23-5)
      78%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Big game at Rupp this Sat. afternoon Cats need to get a win I think to keep a top 3 or 4 seed in the tournament. Go Cats!

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be at the game and I can't describe how much I'm looking forward to it. I feel the joy of a little kid when I get to go to a game at Rupp and never before have I been to a game with this big of an opponent. Can't wait.

Kentucky 82-74.

I guess another gimmick reboot needed for Cats here......Gators 78-70

I will be at the game and I can't describe how much I'm looking forward to it. I feel the joy of a little kid when I get to go to a game at Rupp and never before have I been to a game with this big of an opponent. Can't wait.

 

Have fun my man!

I think Kentucky will win but it will be one of those down to the wire type games. Probably 78-75.

 

I worry that Florida is a more physical team than UK. They smacked the Cats around pretty good in Gainesville. Muscled UK on the boards. UK guys are going to have to meet that challenge.

I think Kentucky will win but it will be one of those down to the wire type games. Probably 78-75.

 

I worry that Florida is a more physical team than UK. They smacked the Cats around pretty good in Gainesville. Muscled UK on the boards. UK guys are going to have to meet that challenge.

 

Florida's big man tore his ACL a week or so ago. Kentucky should feed Bam the ball all night long.

 

Canyon Berry, their second leading scorer, is also battling an ankle injury and barely played Tuesday night.

This will be the test for the season. Win and I think we got a chance the rest of the season and lose it will be a struggle for a Sweet 16 or Elite 8.

I am seeing improvements and added emphasis on defense and defensive rebounding. Florida will be a great barometer of where this U.K. team is. A solid win will set this bunch on a great path, a loss would be a huge setback! Cal will have them ready.

Cats win it 74-60.

I will be at the game and I can't describe how much I'm looking forward to it. I feel the joy of a little kid when I get to go to a game at Rupp and never before have I been to a game with this big of an opponent. Can't wait.

 

Hopefully it will be so loud we'll have trouble hearing the commentators on TV and not the golf clap crowd that has become complacent in recent years.

Twitter is abuzz with rumors that Fox isn't going to go Saturday.....That's a nice punch to the throat.

I think we can all agree that this team has been frustrating to say the least, Florida's big man tearing his ACL is a huge loss for them and sets them back quite a bit. Kentucky should win this game by 7 or 8, but a loss wouldn't shock me either.

Twitter is abuzz with rumors that Fox isn't going to go Saturday.....That's a nice punch to the throat.

 

Just heard that on KSR also, they said his play may be limited.

Just heard that on KSR also, they said his play may be limited.

 

What happened to him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.