Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Over Or Under 70.5 Wins for the Reds?

Featured Replies

I think the division as whole got better, while the reds took a step the other way, under, around 60-64.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under .... I honestly believe that the Reds may lose 95-100 games.

Under 70.5

 

I was correct last year when many still had high hopes that the Reds would win 90+ games lol. This year I predict 65 if they are lucky. I think a better Over Under would be 60.5

I'm feeling like it will be just over at about 72. I think they'll struggle up until the all star break but they'll finish the year strong.

I was correct last year when many still had high hopes that the Reds would win 90+ games lol.

 

Huh? Who had the Reds winning 90 games last year?

Huh? Who had the Reds winning 90 games last year?

 

Not a single fan.

  • Author
Under 70.5

 

I was correct last year when many still had high hopes that the Reds would win 90+ games lol. This year I predict 65 if they are lucky. I think a better Over Under would be 60.5

Find me one person who thought that.

Got enough hitting. Pitching is a shambles.

 

73-89.

Got enough hitting. Pitching is a shambles.

 

73-89.

They definitely don't have enough hitting. They've lacked hitting for the past

several years and now with no pitching there is no way they will

score enough runs.

65 is the current pace. O/U?

  • Author
They definitely don't have enough hitting. They've lacked hitting for the past

several years and now with no pitching there is no way they will

score enough runs.

 

Got enough hitting. Pitching is a shambles.

 

73-89.

Spot on @mcpapa

  • Author
65 is the current pace. O/U?

 

I still think I'll come close. They get a little more healthy on the pitching side to beef up that win pace.

They have to play .500 over the final 58 games. Can't see that happening.

 

24-32 would be my guess. Which would give them 67 wins.

They have to play .500 over the final 58 games. Can't see that happening.

 

24-32 would be my guess. Which would give them 67 wins.

 

But they are on a winning streak. Based on their last 2 games, they are projected at 56-0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.