Over Or Under 70.5 Wins for the Reds?

HammerTime

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's see:

I'd say overall about the same as last year with who left and who is coming back from injury. Bullpen can't be worse than it was first half. Offense might be slightly worse with Phillips gone and Duvall who knows what he puts up this year....but bench should be better and anything Devin M throws up there beats last year.................I'm going 70-92 right on the nose.

Well let's see:

I'd say overall about the same as last year with who left and who is coming back from injury. Bullpen can't be worse than it was first half. Offense might be slightly worse with Phillips gone and Duvall who knows what he puts up this year....but bench should be better and anything Devin M throws up there beats last year.................I'm going 70-92 right on the nose.

I think that's a pretty fair assessment.

Suarez isn't playing third next year and Hamilton and Desclafani were mentioned in trade rumors in off-season, especially Des.

I hope they don't on either of those players but if they feel like the future is 2-3 years out and not 2018, those two will be close to or at free agency by then.

Just bought Opening Day tickets this morning.

Anyone else getting tickets?

I haven't been to Opening Day for the past couple years, unfortunately. Tickets are expensive and weather is normally bad, so we've opted for taking off work a couple hours early, enjoying some of the festivities and finding a bar to watch the game instead.