Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Over Or Under 70.5 Wins for the Reds?

Featured Replies

Over.

 

They'll win 75-77.

 

Drinkin the koolaid.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over, by just a little, I'll say 72-90.

Well let's see:

 

I'd say overall about the same as last year with who left and who is coming back from injury. Bullpen can't be worse than it was first half. Offense might be slightly worse with Phillips gone and Duvall who knows what he puts up this year....but bench should be better and anything Devin M throws up there beats last year.................I'm going 70-92 right on the nose.

  • Author
Well let's see:

 

I'd say overall about the same as last year with who left and who is coming back from injury. Bullpen can't be worse than it was first half. Offense might be slightly worse with Phillips gone and Duvall who knows what he puts up this year....but bench should be better and anything Devin M throws up there beats last year.................I'm going 70-92 right on the nose.

 

I think that's a pretty fair assessment.

If they struggle in 1st half, cozart for sure is gone, maybe Suarez, Hamilton and AD. I'll go under.

  • Author
If they struggle in 1st half, cozart for sure is gone, maybe Suarez, Hamilton and AD. I'll go under.

What do you mean?

Suarez isn't playing third next year and Hamilton and Desclafani were mentioned in trade rumors in off-season, especially Des.

I hope they don't on either of those players but if they feel like the future is 2-3 years out and not 2018, those two will be close to or at free agency by then.

Just bought Opening Day tickets this morning.

 

Anyone else getting tickets?

Just bought Opening Day tickets this morning.

 

Anyone else getting tickets?

 

I haven't been to Opening Day for the past couple years, unfortunately. Tickets are expensive and weather is normally bad, so we've opted for taking off work a couple hours early, enjoying some of the festivities and finding a bar to watch the game instead.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.