February 14, 20179 yr How an abysmal team like 13-11 Clemson is considered an NCAA tournament team right now? They're 3-9 in conference play for God's sakes. How in the hell are they even considered a bubble team?
February 14, 20179 yr If it were me, I have the ACC's top nine as tournament teams. Anyone below there has work left to do. Clemson, I think, has a weaker case than both GaTech and Wake Forest at this point. But what do I know?
February 14, 20179 yr Author If it were me, I have the ACC's top nine as tournament teams. Anyone below there has work left to do. Clemson, I think, has a weaker case than both GaTech and Wake Forest at this point. But what do I know? I think Clemson has a weaker case than both you mentioned, as well as Pittsburgh.
February 14, 20179 yr Those ACC coat tails are going to be very long this year. :thumb: Mostly because a couple of leagues have failed to even put on a coat. *Cough* SEC *Cough*
February 14, 20179 yr Lunardi... He should be fired then. They've lost 9 of 11 games and still have 3 guaranteed losses and probably even 4 left on their schedule.
February 14, 20179 yr How an abysmal team like 13-11 Clemson is considered an NCAA tournament team right now? They're 3-9 in conference play for God's sakes. How in the hell are they even considered a bubble team? He's drunk, they ain't getting in unless they nearly win out from here on.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.