Will Secretary Flynn Survive - No

Clyde

Reminds me of the Van Jones appointment...

If there's a difference, anyone looking should have seen Van Jones was a terribly unqualified candidate.

Of course Flynn has the dubious honor of being fired by two administrations from two different parties. :thumb:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find it amazing how enraged the Dems in general and Elijah Cummings in particular are about a lie to the public. I got 2 words for you Mr. Cummings SUSAN JONES.

I googled Susan Jones and couldn't find anything. Who is she?

Conway has sold her soul for this role. Not sure how much soul she had to begin with. She must be a dreadfully unhappy woman. Can't stand looking at the lying wretch.

I can't go that far. It's just the way no one can say the truth anymore

If Trump did, through Flynn, tell the Russians to just wait until he was in office...is that any different than President Obama being caught on a "hot mike" telling Medvedev that he'd be in better position to help them after he was reelected.

Back channel discussions happen all the time even with countries we really hate. Is this really anyyhing new?

Only news here, at least as we know so far, is that Flynn when questioned by Pence lied or misled him.

If Trump did, through Flynn, tell the Russians to just wait until he was in office...is that any different than President Obama being caught on a "hot mike" telling Medvedev that he'd be in better position to help them after he was reelected.

Back channel discussions happen all the time even with countries we really hate. Is this really anyyhing new?

Only news here, at least as we know so far, is that Flynn when questioned by Pence lied or misled him.

First, I think both instances are wrong.

Secondly, when he lied to Pence it shows once more the loose cannon he's always been.

If Kellyanne would just resign and apologize to the American people and ask forgiveness for the way she has behaved, then I think most people would gain some degree of respect for the poor woman.

I'm not looking for her to resign. Just admit the truth and that comes from above, not her. She is only saying what they want her too.

Every time someone makes a post like this I wonder what they are trying to prove. If what Trump did is the same as what Obama did as you seem to be claiming, and you hated it when Obama did it, then you must hate it when Trump does it. What point are you (and all the others who make Obama comparisons like this) proving with these comparisons?

Every time someone makes a post like this I wonder what they are trying to prove. If what Trump did is the same as what Obama did as you seem to be claiming, and you hated it when Obama did it, then you must hate it when Trump does it. What point are you (and all the others who make Obama comparisons like this) proving with these comparisons?

I think Jumper is sincere. Some others will be just making excuses.