Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions

Featured Replies

Firebird when did you move to Boyd?:lol:

 

You still have not answer my question yet.Do you not have a answer?

  • Replies 207
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You still have not answer my question yet.Do you not have a answer?

Sorry, I had to go back at re read the thread to see what you were talking about. If this happened I didn't see it because I left mid way through the fourth to beat the traffic because the game was over at that point. If this did happen I guess you could blame it on emotion. It was a big win you know. Didn't Boyd just have one loss at the time and to come in to there house a beat them like they did was huge for the program. It must have been the freshman and JV who did this because the varsity would've been to exhausted to do this because they did so much running and scoring during the game. :D

And if this:rolleyes: is all you got to say then I would say your done,Maybe you should worry about JC then.

What more is there to say ? I can see right now that the only thing I am argueing with is the same mentality that you are accusing some of your other parents as having. All you end up doing is wasting your time.

 

JC will be fine by the way.

Firebird when did you move to Boyd?:lol:

:lol: Some time back Czar.

 

I built a cabin overlooking Addington Field, so I can watch and keep a careful eye on whatever the Boyd parents are up to so I can make daily reports to the Boyd Co. staff. You need to make sure they all are doing all their suck up jobs correctly to earn their kids all those playing time "bonus points" like they are supposed to. I feel it's one's duty since I'm in the CLICK and all , you understand? :D

Johnson Central comes to play (you know they will, Matney will make sure of this) they should handle Boyd with ease.

 

Johnson Central - 56

Boyd County - 12

I am afraid somebody is going to get their wish.........

 

A little birdie told me that Barker is gonna get some reps @ QB Friday.:sssh:

Don't tease that way!

Guess what....Even the JFL is in the same shape as the past Middle School too. My youngest son played in the JFL last year and I would not let him return this year...If that is the best we have teaching our boys, then we will just find another sport.

 

Pretty sad, knowing what it was like when my oldest went thru JFL. BC JFL was loaded with talent, players and coaches, which consisted of more than 1 team.

 

I don't blame you a bit about your choice.

Sorry Im not a coach or claim to be,you will not see me at a BC game no matter what sport it is especialy Baseball.You on the other hand must be part of the CLICK!

Tiny, you seem to have a good understanding of how things work at Boyd.

It must have been the freshman and JV who did this because the varsity would've been to exhausted to do this because they did so much running and scoring during the game. :D

 

 

Yeah and the game before that it could have been Boyd Varsity doing something like that because they wasnt tired at all, because they buried JC so fast they got some good rest...:thumb:

 

Nice how when you go thru some years of getting beat up, that you dont remember that, but you sure want to comment about beating everyone up now.....Just remember what it felt like and kinda lay off some of the cocky excitement. I dont think anyone thinks the score will be any different than you, even us diehard BC fans know it is probably a loss, but like I said just remember your down years.:thumb:

Don't tease that way!

 

Honestly, why would you want that change?

 

PM me if you dont want to say it here...

Tiny, you seem to have a good understanding of how things work at Boyd.

Probably one of the easiest cases I have tried to point out.

Yeah and the game before that it could have been Boyd Varsity doing something like that because they wasnt tired at all, because they buried JC so fast they got some good rest...:thumb:

 

Nice how when you go thru some years of getting beat up, that you dont remember that, but you sure want to comment about beating everyone up now.....Just remember what it felt like and kinda lay off some of the cocky excitement. I dont think anyone thinks the score will be any different than you, even us diehard BC fans know it is probably a loss, but like I said just remember your down years.:thumb:

Oh I remember it well and I will never forget it. If you look at my first post on this subject I tried to take the high road and not show some"cocky excitement" but what did that get me? Tiny called me out and I answered.You can thank your pal tiny for my previous post. See you Friday.

Yeah and the game before that it could have been Boyd Varsity doing something like that because they wasnt tired at all, because they buried JC so fast they got some good rest...:thumb:

 

Nice how when you go thru some years of getting beat up, that you dont remember that, but you sure want to comment about beating everyone up now.....Just remember what it felt like and kinda lay off some of the cocky excitement. I dont think anyone thinks the score will be any different than you, even us diehard BC fans know it is probably a loss, but like I said just remember your down years.:thumb:

 

I don't think anyone at JC will forget those years!!!! We use it for fuel every day. Its what keep us working hard in games and in practice because its not been that long ago that we were the biggest losers in Eastern Kentucky, and everyone said so on here.

I don't think anyone at JC will forget those years!!!! We use it for fuel every day. Its what keep us working hard in games and in practice because its not been that long ago that we were the biggest losers in Eastern Kentucky, and everyone said so on here.

I try to forget those years.

Looking at weather.com they are giving rain for friday afternoon, and clear for friday night with a temperature of 60 degrees.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.