Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions

Featured Replies

JC 61

Boyd 12

The game will be delayed in the 3rd quarter so the bomb squad can go get more ammunition! lol Grimm rushes for 333 yards on 12 carries. It is a great time at golden eagle field right now. At the end of the game xyience will do 61 fingertip pushups on the track. lol

It will be 61 one-armed fingertip push-ups Lakeview. :lol:

  • Replies 207
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC 61

Boyd 12

The game will be delayed in the 3rd quarter so the bomb squad can go get more ammunition! lol Grimm rushes for 333 yards on 12 carries. It is a great time at golden eagle field right now. At the end of the game xyience will do 61 fingertip pushups on the track. lol

I can be like the UK mascot and just bob my head up and down 61 times.

lol I will see you there.

I can be like the UK mascot and just bob my head up and down 61 times.

 

Sorry, the UK mascot will NEVER have to worry about 61 pushups!:lol:

I like seeing him get on here and state it like it is. Notice those parents that have connections sure ain't going to get on here and be brutally honest about it all.

Tiny's probably like me, even though he's not got a kid in the pool doesn't mean you don't get to be the ear for all the whiners that won't stand up for themselves or their kids.

 

Could not have said it any better,people like CZAR,and FIREBIRD,would not understand this,you see they are perfect,the never complain about nothing.Wait! WIDE-RIGHT,WIDE-RIGHT.:D

Sorry, the UK mascot will NEVER have to worry about 61 pushups!:lol:

If you remember when Lorenzen was still there, they played Middle Tennesse State... UK scored 72 points, or something around that number.

Could not have said it any better,people like CZAR,and FIREBIRD,would not understand this,you see they are perfect,the never complain about nothing.Wait! WIDE-RIGHT,WIDE-RIGHT.:D

Wide-right. :madman: Too bad for Boyd County the best part of this week is when you are heading back north on 23, saying to yourselfs, thank God JC is going to be in 5A next year!

Now that you have no "connections" with BC sports and you have no intentions to attend any of their games, why do you get on here and talk so much trash? If you are done with them........why does it matter so much to you?

 

What about in the future, if another "hopeful" enters the county? Do you intend on joining back up? :rolleyes:

 

signed,

Just Curious

 

Be careful what you say about "hopeful" because there is more than a hopeful coming but he wont be going to BC.

Wide-right. :madman: Too bad for Boyd County the best part of this week is when you are heading back north on 23, saying to yourselfs, thank God JC is going to be in 5A next year!

 

look I have nothing against JC,Its your pals CZAR and FIREBIRD that seem to bring out the worst,I think the kids at JC are great kids and I wish them well this year.Maybe you can talk to some of the kids on the team and have them talk to these two about maturity.

look I have nothing against JC,Its your pals CZAR and FIREBIRD that seem to bring out the worst,I think the kids at JC are great kids and I wish them well this year.Maybe you can talk to some of the kids on the team and have them talk to these two about maturity.

I have nothing against Boyd County. Boyd County has a great athletics program. As for the rest of your post, I have no comment.

What is the deal with the avatar InTheLoop? By the way, I ended up playing golf twice this weekend. I have given up on you..

 

 

I don't blame you...I have just about given up on myself. What...you don't like my cowbell?

look I have nothing against JC,Its your pals CZAR and FIREBIRD that seem to bring out the worst,I think the kids at JC are great kids and I wish them well this year.Maybe you can talk to some of the kids on the team and have them talk to these two about maturity.

I beleive firebird has matured and probably before you could walk....:D :thumb:

I don't blame you...I have just about given up on myself. What...you don't like my cowbell?

 

I have a fever. And the only prescription...

look I have nothing against JC,Its your pals CZAR and FIREBIRD that seem to bring out the worst,I think the kids at JC are great kids and I wish them well this year.Maybe you can talk to some of the kids on the team and have them talk to these two about maturity.

:cry:

look I have nothing against JC,Its your pals CZAR and FIREBIRD that seem to bring out the worst,I think the kids at JC are great kids and I wish them well this year.Maybe you can talk to some of the kids on the team and have them talk to these two about maturity.

Gee , I thought that you said I was part of the anti-Tiny conspiracy that resided at Boyd County. Now your getting me confused.:confused:

 

All I ever said to you was that you need to look in the mirror when you start critisizing some of your comrades up there for roasting the coaching staffs publicly . You have certainly done your share against the baseball staff on here. It just seemed a little hypocritical. That, I see no way that you can deny. Kind of carrying the hate firebird thing a little far aren't we?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.