Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions

Featured Replies

blah RAIN!

  • Replies 207
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah RAIN!

It is raining in eagleville... hopefully it will clear up by 7:30.

It is raining in eagleville... hopefully it will clear up by 7:30.

 

Keep us posted X.....I plan on attending tonights game.

Keep us posted X.....I plan on attending tonights game.

Will do. How many other bgp'ers from Ashland will be there?

Will do. How many other bgp'ers from Ashland will be there?

 

As of this moment, there will be four in my group. Not sure how many others may be coming out too but it has been pouring the rain here for over 3 hours.

It has rained here all morning, pretty hard. I doubt this game will be cancelled. It's football... the wetter the better!

Will do. How many other bgp'ers from Ashland will be there?

If it's not pouring at 6:15! :thumb:

If it's not pouring at 6:15! :thumb:

I have bad news for you catdaddy. According to http://www.weather.com we are in for an entire night of rain. :cry: But the weather channel has been known to be wrong.

Its not raining right this second..But ill be there rain or shine:banana:

Thank you !!!

 

OH! your so welcome.:D

Its not raining right this second..But ill be there rain or shine:banana:

Yea, it has stopped!:dancingpa

But for how long is the question?

Good luck to both teams.

Can't say that I blame you there. From things you see going on at that district I wouldn't put family of mine there either.

 

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Yea, it has stopped!:dancingpa

But for how long is the question?

 

Hopefully till about 10 or 10:30...:thumb:

Hopefully till about 10 or 10:30...:thumb:

I plan on wearing a poncho... I dont trust mother nature to much.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.