Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions

Featured Replies

How many bgp'ers will be at this game friday night?

 

I will be.

 

Present and accounted for. I suspect a couple of other people from this household will be there too.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC RULES,

 

The Wilson kids has done a good job @ QB, he is a sophmore that is going to be a great one!!

 

You need to get over the past and realize that Zach is the better QB and has been since Middle school, V.J. made the right call.

 

Come to the games, support all kids in the program, enjoy the journey and be glad that your son is playing the greatest game on earth!

 

:p

Present and accounted for. I suspect a couple of other people from this household will be there too.

Surely not, people from your household... I dont know what a game would be like with out the people from your household not being there.

With Ashland having the bye week, I plan to be there along with a couple of other posters. Really looking forward to seeing JC in action.

Hopefully you will get to watch the 2nd and 3rd string play after half time.

I will be there in my usual place under the announcers booth. On Coach Matneys radio show Tuesday night he expressed alot of respect for this BC saying they have been able to move the ball on some good teams just always seem to have a turnover at a bad time. He said that BC had a solid run game with a good back and fullback. He also mention the number of different defenses BC uses to try to confuse the offense. We may see alot of on the line audibles by JC depending on the defense BC uses on that play. Coach Burchett will have his Oline coached very well on all of BC's defensive fronts and how to block each accordingly. One more night and i cant wait. Should be a great night for football and The Nest will be rocking.

I have a fever. And the only prescription...

 

 

More Cowbell!!!

Be careful what you say about "hopeful" because there is more than a hopeful coming but he wont be going to BC.

Thank you !!!

In the voice of Carl Nathe (the public address announcer at commonwealth stadium) Ladies and Gentlemen, we are 22 hours from kick off!

BC RULES,

 

The Wilson kids has done a good job @ QB, he is a sophmore that is going to be a great one!!

 

You need to get over the past and realize that Zach is the better QB and has been since Middle school, V.J. made the right call.

 

Come to the games, support all kids in the program, enjoy the journey and be glad that your son is playing the greatest game on earth!

 

:p

 

If I had a son he'd playing the greatest games on earth, just with someone better than Vince as an influence. Don't know what past you think I need to get over but if Zach's the better qb where's our scores? What's his stats? How many pass completions vs how many fumbles, interceptions and sacks?

 

I said I had nothing against Zach earlier, he's a great athlete, just not a great qb.

 

I do come to the games, support the kids, but their journey thus far in sports at boyd isn't a bright one.

 

People seem to forget, to be an alumni coming back and seeing how the things run around here fires people up. I just wish there were more people not afraid to give their opinions honestly.

Be careful what you say about "hopeful" because there is more than a hopeful coming but he wont be going to BC.

Can't say that I blame you there. From things you see going on at that district I wouldn't put family of mine there either.

I could be wrong about this, and I probably am. Johnson Centrals biggest game in the history of the football program was in 2000 when JC beat Boyd Co. @ Boyd Co. for their first district title and undefeated season. Since that game BC has won 2 games ('01 and '02) and JC has won 1 ('05) game. With the new 6 class system, I doubt these two teams will play again for awhile.

I could be wrong about this, and I probably am. Johnson Centrals biggest game in the history of the football program was in 2000 when JC beat Boyd Co. @ Boyd Co. for their first district title and undefeated season. Since that game BC has won 2 games ('01 and '02) and JC has won 1 ('05) game. With the new 6 class system, I doubt these two teams will play again for awhile.

 

I'm just hope'n to see a good game and no one hurt!

I'm just hope'n to see a good game and no one hurt!

Amen! :thumb:

This is just a rumor but I thought someone here would know if this is true. Please correct me if I am wrong. I heard that Shawn Ousley (center) is scheduled for surgery soon on his shoulder. That is the reason why he has missed 4 games. He must be looking ahead for college. Can someone verify this? He sure is a heck of a player. The college that gets him will really have a dedicated player. Get well soon Ousley !

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.