Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions

Featured Replies

I beleive firebird has matured and probably before you could walk....:D :thumb:

:lol:

  • Replies 207
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Kind of carrying the hate firebird thing a little far aren't we?

 

No...he's probably just getting warmed up.

JC 61

Boyd 12

The game will be delayed in the 3rd quarter so the bomb squad can go get more ammunition! lol Grimm rushes for 333 yards on 12 carries. It is a great time at golden eagle field right now. At the end of the game xyience will do 61 fingertip pushups on the track. lol

I dont think the bomb squad will run out of ammo. Maybe fireworks, but not ammo!

Be careful what you say about "hopeful" because there is more than a hopeful coming but he wont be going to BC.

Make sure he goes to a school that does not have a new locker room or at least is in need of one.

Make sure he goes to a school that does not have a new locker room or at least is in need of one.

 

Actually, that was a pretty good one too....

 

I hate to laugh, being from Boyd, but that was a pretty good one..

 

Sad, but true.

How many bgp'ers will be at this game friday night?

 

I will be.

Since my Cats don't play, I might drive over for this one. Any chances of getting on of those burgers you guys keep talkin about??? :p

Since my Cats don't play, I might drive over for this one. Any chances of getting on of those burgers you guys keep talkin about??? :p

From the eagle grill? It should be in full operation friday night.

From the eagle grill? It should be in full operation friday night.

You guys wouldn't poison an old Tomcat would you??? :D

You guys wouldn't poison an old Tomcat would you??? :D

Poison... If you mean beat Ashland when they come to town, then yes! But if you mean the food, no way. We wouldnt have nobody to argue with on here if we did. :lol:

I know what you mean. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont make the burgers... that would be the girls basketball team. And I dont think there is a beef "no pun intended" between JC and Ashland in girls basketball. So you should be ok catdaddy.

No...he's probably just getting warmed up.

Oh no!!!

How many bgp'ers will be at this game friday night?

 

I will be.

 

With Ashland having the bye week, I plan to be there along with a couple of other posters. Really looking forward to seeing JC in action.

You guys wouldn't poison an old Tomcat would you??? :D

 

Just don't let 'em know where you're from. :sssh:

 

The Eagle Grill burgers really are that good, though. It's almost worth risking your life to get one on a good night. :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.