Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions

Featured Replies

I agree with the middle school statement. Johnson County Middle School is one of the best feeder schools in the state. And they have been since it was formed in the mid 90's. Matney has been the only one to keep the intrest and keep the success going on into the high school level.

 

True, but you also have to consider where we are dropping off at in Boyd and that is in Middle School. These kids that are playing at HS level at Boyd now, could play and beat about anyone in area, including wins in Johnson Co.

 

From what I hear by my friends kids is that their teams were unstoppable against the whole region in JFL and they cant win a game in Middle School. I dont keep up with that age group or even the JFL since my son is not there anymore, but sounds like BC Rules is probably correct in saying, that is our weakness.

  • Replies 207
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC in a laugher...

Johnson Central will keep on rolling!!

JC in a laugher...

JC has been laughed at plenty of times on the football field... but to Quote Jim Matney "The days of pushing Johnson Central around on the football field is over!"

JC by a lot

 

Sorry B C wish it wasn't so

 

Trimmer

JC in a laugher...

 

Pretty nice post...Must take a lot of decency to write that...:rolleyes:

 

Wow, I guess I wish all people was as nice as you.....

Pretty nice post...Must take a lot of decency to write that...:rolleyes:

 

Wow, I guess I wish all people was as nice as you.....

Every team has a couple of off years. Next year when the state goes into the 6 class system, I personally wish Boyd County all the best.

Does anybody think that Bill Tom Ross will be at the game?

From what I hear by my friends kids is that their teams were unstoppable against the whole region in JFL and they cant win a game in Middle School. I dont keep up with that age group or even the JFL since my son is not there anymore, but sounds like BC Rules is probably correct in saying, that is our weakness.

That's where they should have gotten Vince out of the picture along time ago. And now he's at the High School being baby sat, that's what I don't understand. These kids coming up as sophmores now should have one of the top teams from Boyd County, but it was lost in Middle School. They were brow beat, put down and the fight taken right out of them. That's the issue they're facing now. A group of kids that worked hard in JFL only to get told all that meant nothing. Now they don't know how to get those boys fight back in them.

Another thing I don't get too is where all at once some of these players come from! I saw a boy at the JV game last night for the first time in a uniform and have noooooo idea where he's been or came from. How do they just keep adding at this late in the season?

We will never be "full of ourselves" when we play anybody. Do you remember what happened last year when we come to Boyd? If both teams play each other next year why wouldn't we be confident in coming to Cannonsburg next year? They will prepare the same way next year as they did last season and as they are for this weeks game. :confused:

 

Yea I remember,after the game JC ran around the goal post and to mid-field what was the point of that?

Maybe you can practice what you preach when baseball season comes around.

 

Sorry Im not a coach or claim to be,you will not see me at a BC game no matter what sport it is especialy Baseball.You on the other hand must be part of the CLICK!

I think that BC wins this game. JC has a last second field goal go "WIDE RIGHT" that could of sent the game into OT.

 

Good luck LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

so-SWEET!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

I am afraid somebody is going to get their wish.........

 

A little birdie told me that Barker is gonna get some reps @ QB Friday.:sssh:

so-SWEET!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol:

:madman: Your making comments about the wrong issue! Nobody wants to play JC when the coaches and players are mad! :fight:

  • Author
I think that BC wins this game. JC has a last second field goal go "WIDE RIGHT" that could of sent the game into OT.

 

Good luck LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I don't see that happening. BC won't know what hit them by the end of the first quarter. As a matter of fact I don't see that happening in any game this season for the EAGLES. The Tomcats will return to Ashland with their tails between their legs after teh game on October 20th. They come to OUR House.. :dancingpa

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.