Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions

Featured Replies

I don't see that happening. BC won't know what hit them by the end of the first quarter. As a matter of fact I don't see that happening in any game this season for the EAGLES. The Tomcats will return to Ashland with their tails between their legs after teh game on October 20th. They come to OUR House.. :dancingpa

Anybody that plays Johnson Central this year is going to get :flame: ROASTED!

  • Replies 207
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know the injury report for JC? I know J.K. is out, who else is out and who is back this week?

 

 

Who gets to play Friday? Do we get some of our starters back?

Who gets to play Friday? Do we get some of our starters back?

J.K. was the only player out last week. Everybody should be ready to go friday night.

I am afraid somebody is going to get their wish.........

 

A little birdie told me that Barker is gonna get some reps @ QB Friday.:sssh:

 

I dont agree with this move....Barker in my opinion is the best athlete on the team, but should stay at RB. But hey, what do I know...

That's where they should have gotten Vince out of the picture along time ago. And now he's at the High School being baby sat, that's what I don't understand. These kids coming up as sophmores now should have one of the top teams from Boyd County, but it was lost in Middle School. They were brow beat, put down and the fight taken right out of them. That's the issue they're facing now. A group of kids that worked hard in JFL only to get told all that meant nothing. Now they don't know how to get those boys fight back in them.

Another thing I don't get too is where all at once some of these players come from! I saw a boy at the JV game last night for the first time in a uniform and have noooooo idea where he's been or came from. How do they just keep adding at this late in the season?

 

 

Guess what....Even the JFL is in the same shape as the past Middle School too. My youngest son played in the JFL last year and I would not let him return this year...If that is the best we have teaching our boys, then we will just find another sport.

 

Pretty sad, knowing what it was like when my oldest went thru JFL. BC JFL was loaded with talent, players and coaches, which consisted of more than 1 team.

J.K. was the only player out last week. Everybody should be ready to go friday night.

 

 

How is JK coming along?

How is JK coming along?

He SHOULD "that is a big word" be back by the Ashland game. Until then, Dennis and Ian are doing fine.

Sorry Im not a coach or claim to be,you will not see me at a BC game no matter what sport it is especialy Baseball.You on the other hand must be part of the CLICK!

CLICK???........ I'm not from Boyd County.

 

I just find it a little ironic that you would say that you wish the parents would let the coaches do the coaching after you blasted the baseball staff last year (who by your accounts didn't know what they were doing). By the way, they did end up not only being regional champs , but also sectional champs. Am I correct on that?

CLICK???........ I'm not from Boyd County.

 

I just find it a little ironic that you would say that you wish the parents would let the coaches do the coaching after you blasted the baseball staff last year (who by your accounts didn't know what they were doing). By the way, they did end up not only being regional champs , but also sectional champs. Am I correct on that?

 

Yes you are,and should have went alot further,but did they,well?answer that.and for some one who is not from BC acts like they know alot.IMO i just dont like how they pick and choose when it comes to kids.And its only two of the coaches that do this.You should know what Im talking about.But this thread is about football so lets keep it that way!

Yes you are,and should have went alot further,but did they,well?answer that.and for some one who is not from BC acts like they know alot.IMO i just dont like how they pick and choose when it comes to kids.And its only two of the coaches that do this.You should know what Im talking about.But this thread is about football so lets keep it that way!

Just to set the record straight, I am from Johnson County.:lol: My point was only my reference to the hypocrocy of your statement about just letting the coaches coach. I did find a little humor in that you of all people would actually post something along that line.

 

They should have went further huh.:rolleyes: Getting beat by the current #1 team in the state by a pitcher throwing lower to mid 90's is certainly nothing to be ashamed of in my book. Again I must ":rolleyes: ".

now it seems he may not.

guess we'll just have to wait and see.

 

sorry if i relayed false info.

Yes you are,and should have went alot further,but did they,well?answer that.and for some one who is not from BC acts like they know alot.IMO i just dont like how they pick and choose when it comes to kids.And its only two of the coaches that do this.You should know what Im talking about.But this thread is about football so lets keep it that way!

Firebird when did you move to Boyd?:lol:

I don't see that happening. BC won't know what hit them by the end of the first quarter. As a matter of fact I don't see that happening in any game this season for the EAGLES. The Tomcats will return to Ashland with their tails between their legs after teh game on October 20th. They come to OUR House.. :dancingpa

 

 

We'll be ready FLIPPER:madman: ................:mad: Don't ask for something, you may get it. Ashland we'll be alot healthier then, hopefully. :fight:

Just to set the record straight, I am from Johnson County.:lol: My point was only my reference to the hypocrocy of your statement about just letting the coaches coach. I did find a little humor in that you of all people would actually post something along that line.

 

They should have went further huh.:rolleyes: Getting beat by the current #1 team in the state by a pitcher throwing lower to mid 90's is certainly nothing to be ashamed of in my book. Again I must ":rolleyes: ".

 

And if this:rolleyes: is all you got to say then I would say your done,Maybe you should worry about JC then.

We'll be ready FLIPPER:madman: ................:mad: Don't ask for something, you may get it. Ashland we'll be alot healthier then, hopefully. :fight:

 

Ashland will be ready,You JC fans can count on that.:cool:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.