Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions

Featured Replies

I plan on wearing a poncho... I dont trust mother nature to much.

sounds like a good plan...

  • Replies 207
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody help me out here... last years meeting between these two was at Boyd County, but didnt it rain as well?

Somebody help me out here... last years meeting between these two was at Boyd County, but didnt it rain as well?

 

I cant remember if it rained or not but there was alot of lighting on the field, I think they called it Blumm.That kid was all over the field.

I cant remember if it rained or not but there was alot of lighting on the field, I think they called it Blumm.That kid was all over the field.

We replaced thunder with lighting. I would love to see "lighting" back on the field! It hasnt rained in almost an hour, maybe we are in the clear.

We replaced thunder with lighting. I would love to see "lighting" back on the field! It hasnt rained in almost an hour, maybe we are in the clear.

Lets hope so.. I dont think it rained last year..

We replaced thunder with lighting. I would love to see "lighting" back on the field! It hasnt rained in almost an hour, maybe we are in the clear.

 

Hope your right,good luck tonight:thumb:

Is Jk going to be the only player setting out for JC tonight?

Is Jk going to be the only player setting out for JC tonight?

Lets hope so. I am pretty sure everybody else is healthy. Can anybody else confirm or deny this?

As of 4:12 PM, Paintsville Standard Time, it continues to not rain. The sun is actually out.

 

Rain I can deal with. We can play in the rain. Lightning is the only thing that makes me nervous about cancellation.

 

That being said, we once did have a game called off in the third quarter for fog off the creek, but that game was pretty much over already.

Lets hope the rain holds off... Everybody still bring your garbage bags covers or whatever to sit on the stadium will be wet..

As of 4:12 PM, Paintsville Standard Time, it continues to not rain. The sun is actually out.

 

Rain I can deal with. We can play in the rain. Lightning is the only thing that makes me nervous about cancellation.

 

That being said, we once did have a game called off in the third quarter for fog off the creek, but that game was pretty much over already.

Really because of Fog... That would be weird..

Really because of Fog... That would be weird..

 

It happened. Central vs. Clay County at Eagle Field. It was one of our worse years, and one of Clay County's best. I think Clay was up 35-0 when they finally decided to call it off. You couldn't see the players at all from the stands, even with binoculars. I'm guessing the players were having a tough time seeing each other on the field. It was surreal.

It happened. Central vs. Clay County at Eagle Field. It was one of our worse years, and one of Clay County's best. I think Clay was up 35-0 when they finally decided to call it off. You couldn't see the players at all from the stands, even with binoculars. I'm guessing the players were having a tough time seeing each other on the field. It was surreal.

i bet they didnt run any pass plays:D

i bet they didnt run any pass plays:D

 

You know Bill Musick wasn't running any to begin with. And Clay County didn't have to.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.