Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Florida Updates

Featured Replies

How many turnovers does Briscoe have?

  • Replies 107
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never thought I would think this but I think Cal has lost this team. They suck and I mean suck.

 

Also never thought I would say this in Feb. When does football start?

UK has went from a top 4 team to a team that doesn't deserve to be ranked.

 

There's a lot of mediocrity this year. They may be ranked but they are not very good right now.

Never thought I would think this but I think Cal has lost this team. They suck and I mean suck.

 

Also never thought I would say this in Feb. When does football start?

 

Your only good as your leader. Calipari can't coach.

What in God's name has happened to Kentucky the last few weeks?

  • Author
How many turnovers does Briscoe have?

 

Seems like more than points. lol

Never thought I would think this but I think Cal has lost this team. They suck and I mean suck.

 

Also never thought I would say this in Feb. When does football start?

 

There's something just not right about this bunch. What are they missing? What's going on?

All things being equal, neutral site... is Florida better than Kentucky?

No...

All things being equal, neutral site... is Florida better than Kentucky?

 

They win by 9 tonight in Rupp.

There's something just not right about this bunch. What are they missing? What's going on?

 

heartbeat

I wish they would hire Rod Strickland back.

What in God's name has happened to Kentucky the last few weeks?

 

They play too selfishly, both offensively and defensively.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.