February 5, 20179 yr Tipping in less than 10 minutes. Go Cats!! Has anyone heard if Fox is playing haven't heard myself.
February 5, 20179 yr I don't like the whistle for UK so far in this game. Refs getting caught up in the crowd noise. Already spotted 4 fouls and a goal tend against the Gators that weren't called.
February 5, 20179 yr Another travel on Briscoe. He is good for 3 a game. When will the coaches teach teach these guys how to box out and rebound????
February 5, 20179 yr I don't like the whistle for UK so far in this game. Refs getting caught up in the crowd noise. Already spotted 4 fouls and a goal tend against the Gators that weren't called. Pretty much what I am seeing.
February 5, 20179 yr Cats will not be getting any breaks tonite. Have to toughen up. So far this team does lack toughness...
February 5, 20179 yr Just like I predicted UK getting out coached! Wouldn't be the first time this year.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.