A question for Planned Parenthood supporters.

All Tell

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a very practical person. The thought of abortion makes me sick, but it cannot be illegal. It needs to be rare and in 1st trimester only. Information at a young age & birth control needs to be easily available. Planned Parenthood counsels practices and safe sex to teens. Doctors and other clinics get parental permission because they are minors. Kids might use more services if mom & Dad didn't know. The nature of being a teen. Other country's prove better sex ed leads to fewer abortions. Americans are up tight. It is gray, not black & white.

I'm a very practical person. The thought of abortion makes me sick, but it cannot be illegal. It needs to be rare and in 1st trimester only. Information at a young age & birth control needs to be easily available. Planned Parenthood counsels practices and safe sex to teens. Doctors and other clinics get parental permission because they are minors. Kids might use more services if mom & Dad didn't know. The nature of being a teen. Other country's prove better sex ed leads to fewer abortions. Americans are up tight. It is gray, not black & white.
Planned Parenthood has also failed to report incidents of statutory rape against some of its very young abortion victims (PP calls them "patients"). Federal funding for Planned Parenthood is a black and white issue. It is far and away the largest single provider of abortions in this nation and performed more than one-third of the abortions in the U.S. in 2014. Taxpayers should not be funding abortion mills in this country.

Most on here know I abhor PP. Besides the abortion and baby parts selling that have been discussed on here many times, I also look at PP as a money laundering operation for Dems. They make sure PP gets federal funds and then PP contributes millions of dollars each year to Dems and liberal causes.

That really ticks me off. If you are getting taxpayer money, I don't think you should be able to contribute to any political campaign (R or D). JMO...

Most on here know I abhor PP. Besides the abortion and baby parts selling that have been discussed on here many times, I also look at PP as a money laundering operation for Dems. They make sure PP gets federal funds and then PP contributes millions of dollars each year to Dems and liberal causes.

That really ticks me off. If you are getting taxpayer money, I don't think you should be able to contribute to any political campaign (R or D). JMO...

Genocide pay for play... The new liberal slogan, Vote for us we kill more of your children than any other group. Get your fresh beating hearts here.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm fine if they stop providing abortions to ensure federal funding. And, checking the PPKY/IN website, there are only 2 PP clinics in KY, both only offering abortion referral. and (ironically) there are 10 clinics in IN.4 of which actually offer abortion services

I thought PP Louisville announced they were going to start providing abortions soon? Wasn't that announcement made shortly after Dr. Whatever His Name Was who owned and operated the abortion mill on Market Street a few blocks East of downtown passed away?

I thought PP Louisville announced they were going to start providing abortions soon? Wasn't that announcement made shortly after Dr. Whatever His Name Was who owned and operated the abortion mill on Market Street a few blocks East of downtown passed away?

I believe that they had planned to, but back in January 2016 there was a big showdown between Gov Bevin and Planned Parenthood and the plan was halted. I have no idea if there is any plan to do so in the future. Currently, EMW remains the only clinic facility offering abortion services. Planned Parenthood only offers referrals. Private physician info is not readily abailable.