Check this out and comment

All Tell

OK my take. Political viewpoint aside, is she a symptom of a society (fueled on by social media) that feels that as long as you think you have "moral high ground" you can say pretty much anything to anyone? I can assure you that with the keyboard courage I have because of the relative anonymity here I say things that I would never say in real conversation. It even applies to some extent to platforms like Facebook where I'm not anonymous.

The lady seemed unhinged. I have to wonder if the tone of the rhetoric from both side may have contributed to it.

Is this really news or even worth reporting. The vast majority of the country is walking around just getting on with their life. How many people get kicked off planes every day?? I'm guessing at least a handful...let's get a report on every single incident of a person getting kicked off a plane. This article is simply an attempt by the Right Wing media to paint all liberals as whiny, complainers who are all causing trouble. Hopefully there won't be any incidents on my flight Wednesday or my return flight on Tuesday. And if someone holds me up to bash Trump or whatever it is they want to complain about, I'll help security get them off the plane so I can get on my way.

OK my take. Political viewpoint aside, is she a symptom of a society (fueled on by social media) that feels that as long as you think you have "moral high ground" you can say pretty much anything to anyone? I can assure you that with the keyboard courage I have because of the relative anonymity here I say things that I would never say in real conversation. It even applies to some extent to platforms like Facebook where I'm not anonymous.

The lady seemed unhinged. I have to wonder if the tone of the rhetoric from both side may have contributed to it.

I've been waiting an hour for this. It was well worth it the wait. I think you are spot on. Social media has fueled this and it's out of control. Look even on youtube at the comments people make towards one another following a music video. Just stupid. The degree that we communicate effectively(or rather, fail to communicate) has declined in proportion to the rise in popularity of social media. Good post, All Tell.