Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump Was A Close Friend Of The Clintons

jericho

The man arrested by Miami Beach police Tuesday for allegedly threatening President-elect Donald Trump online is a member of a prominent northeast family close to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

He once gave $20,000 to the Democratic National Committee, DailyMail.com has learned.

Suspect Dominic Puopolo Jr., 51, sat near Hillary Clinton when she delivered the eulogy at the funeral of Puopolo’s mother, Sonia, who died in one of the jets that flew into the World Trade Center on 9-11.

During that eulogy on Oct. 6, 2001 in Boston, the former presidential candidate referred to ‘Dom Jr.’s latest computer wizardry.’

REPORT: Man Arrested For Threatening To Kill Trump Was A Close Friend Of The Clinton's (Video)

I'd be curious how many he received. Actually more curious how many real threats were actually stopped. But I wouldn't think they'd ever release a real number.

I only know of 1 threat that was stopped. 2 white rednecks.

This article says that most of these were not credible.

Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts. Although most threats are not credible, each one has to be investigated meticulously.