January 18, 20179 yr When Bam is out I really like the small lineup of Willis and Gabriel in together, better than putting any of the other centers in.
January 18, 20179 yr Does the SEC get the worst officials in America? It's not like this in the ACC games I've seen.
January 18, 20179 yr Why couldn't God have blessed me with Humphries body. I would actually do something with it. He is a total waste.
January 18, 20179 yr I know college basketball wants to get more freedom of movement like in the nba. However calling every single touch foul makes this almost unwatchable. This is horrible.
January 18, 20179 yr That's a damn joke. A T on that? awful These officials think that people are paying to see them apparently...
January 18, 20179 yr I hope the bus leaves Humphries behind. Josh Harrelson taught me to not give up on a kid like that in his sophomore year.
January 18, 20179 yr The last 3 games the Cats have played have been foul fests. UK being the common component
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.