Want to make sure I understand the new paradigm.

All Tell

Nah, folks just told him to shut the hell up and go on somewhere on Election Day. When Trump said it folks said yeah we live in a third world country now and it sucks and are now looking for him to make America great again.

We suck.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, folks just told him to shut the hell up and go on somewhere on Election Day. When Trump said it folks said yeah we live in a third world country now and it sucks and are now looking for him to make America great again.

They did? Huh! I must not be privy to these threads where people are saying we live in a third world country. :idunno:

Successful people (wealthy) who have actually made their wealth by doing something like running a company are not fit to serve in government

BUT

Successful people (wealthy) that have been in "public service" their whole life (Clinton, Obama) or married money (Kerry, Pelossi) are.

Well that kinda depends on which party they're registered with.... I'm sure there could be exceptions. Not likely though

Must have. Still haven't seen it. I'm not doubting you, after all, I hear now that the country will never recover from Trump and that people are going to die because of him.

Possibly. I hear Germany has decided that they control their own fate going forward. I guess seeing as how Trump has managed to criticize Britain and Germany more than Russia they are getting a little concerned as the 20th closes in on us. Well at least we know Israel and Russia will be taken care of before America and Europe.

#ThanksDonald

Possibly. I hear Germany has decided that they control their own fate going forward. I guess seeing as how Trump has managed to criticize Britain and Germany more than Russia they are getting a little concerned as the 20th closes in on us. Well at least we know Israel and Russia will be taken care of before America and Europe.

#ThanksDonald

No worries. Once Rosie O and her Hollywood army stage their coup, America will be America again.