Want to make sure I understand the new paradigm.

All Tell

While this is true. I would hope that the elected had some self guiding ethical standards about them. Seems not to be so.

Hell, the ones in DC now were actively trying to loosen their ethical standards in the last two weeks until Trump Twitter-shamed them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, the ones in DC now were actively trying to loosen their ethical standards in the last two weeks until Trump Twitter-shamed them.

I know, makes no sense. I wish they really would drain it. We have to do it. We do get to decide who gets in and who gets out. It's our fault for being lazy and not holding their feet to the fire.

I do not think Trump is ready to be president and I voted for him. I think Vice-President Pence will play a vital role over the next years.

What I don't understand is what these protesters or conspiracy theorists think is going to happen. Do some people actually think that on Friday Trump will not be inaugurated?

And if for some reason he is not, why do these people think that Hilary is automatically going to be sworn in?

If you believe the report from the summer the team was looking for a VP who would essentially run things.

A Vp who would be strong enough to help with the political side of things is what I gathered. Not make all the decisions.

That's not the way the wording was presented. Kasich team said DJT Jr called to offer him the chance to be "most powerful VP in history" and to run all domestic and foreign policy.

:lol2: I don't want you to tell me anything. I merely responded to you. You know, like you responded to me. Should I be thinking you're wanting me to tell you something specific?

That was a rhetorical on my end. I neglected the shoulder-shrug emoji.

A lot of people, including on here, were bothered by 'Make America Great Again'. Funny how Kerry had 'Let America be America Again' and no one complained.

Nah, folks just told him to shut the hell up and go on somewhere on Election Day. When Trump said it folks said yeah we live in a third world country now and it sucks and are now looking for him to make America great again.