Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati Moeller (OH) invades the Bluegrass!

Featured Replies

The Moeller Crusaders released their 2017 schedule today and to say they have decided to put some miles on the buses early and INVADE THE BLUEGRASS would be an understatement!!

 

Ohio Week 2 - @ Louisville Trinity, 9/1 @ 7:30 PM

 

Ohio Week 3 - @ Scott County, 9/8 @ 7:00 PM

If that wasn't enough, they open their home schedule with ANOTHER KY opponent!!

 

Ohio Week 4 - vs. Lafayette, 9/15 @ 7:00 PM

 

Holy Hillbillies Batman!! :eek: What has gotten into Mighty Moeller!? I guess missing the playoffs two years in a row has them searching south of the Ohio River for fat, juicy Harbin Cows to bolster their schedule.

 

Any thoughts on those three teams next year? Obviously big names and good/great success recently. Is that going to continue?

 

-CardinalsFan

I think Scott County is also playing LaSalle in Cincy this year.

The Moeller Crusaders released their 2017 schedule today and to say they have decided to put some miles on the buses early and INVADE THE BLUEGRASS would be an understatement!!

 

Ohio Week 2 - @ Louisville Trinity, 9/1 @ 7:30 PM

 

Ohio Week 3 - @ Scott County, 9/8 @ 7:00 PM

If that wasn't enough, they open their home schedule with ANOTHER KY opponent!!

 

Ohio Week 4 - vs. Lafayette, 9/15 @ 7:00 PM

 

Holy Hillbillies Batman!! :eek: What has gotten into Mighty Moeller!? I guess missing the playoffs two years in a row has them searching south of the Ohio River for fat, juicy Harbin Cows to bolster their schedule.

 

Any thoughts on those three teams next year? Obviously big names and good/great success recently. Is that going to continue?

 

-CardinalsFan

 

I would never call Trinity a Harbin Cow but that was my exact thought when I saw Scott County and Lafayette.

 

Scott County knows what they are getting into because they have been playing Elder.

 

Lafayette on the other hand... Hey Generals, playing Moeller is like playing Trinity but I am ecstatic to see you scheduling the Crusaders.

I'll be at the Trinity game, for sure.

The Moeller Crusaders released their 2017 schedule today and to say they have decided to put some miles on the buses early and INVADE THE BLUEGRASS would be an understatement!!

 

Ohio Week 2 - @ Louisville Trinity, 9/1 @ 7:30 PM

 

Ohio Week 3 - @ Scott County, 9/8 @ 7:00 PM

If that wasn't enough, they open their home schedule with ANOTHER KY opponent!!

 

Ohio Week 4 - vs. Lafayette, 9/15 @ 7:00 PM

 

Holy Hillbillies Batman!! :eek: What has gotten into Mighty Moeller!? I guess missing the playoffs two years in a row has them searching south of the Ohio River for fat, juicy Harbin Cows to bolster their schedule.

 

Any thoughts on those three teams next year? Obviously big names and good/great success recently. Is that going to continue?

 

-CardinalsFan

 

Scott County and Lafayette will likely be good for that. Trinity, though, is a dangerous gamble. They will likely end with a great record, but Moe might just be one of those teams in Trinity's win column since they look to come back strong for 2017.

  • Author
Scott County and Lafayette will likely be good for that. Trinity, though, is a dangerous gamble. They will likely end with a great record, but Moe might just be one of those teams in Trinity's win column since they look to come back strong for 2017.

I have no doubt that Trinity will beat Moeller.

 

Keep in mind that Moeller was 4-6 last year and 5-5 the year before. Trinity should never fear a team that is 9-11 over a two year period...I don't care whose name is on the jersey.

 

-CardinalsFan

I have no doubt that Trinity will beat Moeller.

 

Keep in mind that Moeller was 4-6 last year and 5-5 the year before. Trinity should never fear a team that is 9-11 over a two year period...I don't care whose name is on the jersey.

 

-CardinalsFan

 

That might not be a wise thing for Trinity to do...discount Moeller, that is.

  • Author
That might not be a wise thing for Trinity to do...discount Moeller, that is.

They won't. They are Trinity. Notice I said fear. I seriously doubt Trinity fears anybody....ever.

 

-CardinalsFan

Last meeting between Moe & T was 2014 at Moe... we lost 17-14 in a tough fought game where we were 0-3 on FG attempts which obviously bit us. Looking forward to seeing this matchup again!! Would rather have that any day than these local blowouts that aren't much fun for the fans or the team.

Whoa! Will go to that T game unless it's same night as X and BG! Great game!

They won't. They are Trinity. Notice I said fear. I seriously doubt Trinity fears anybody....ever.

 

-CardinalsFan

 

I agree. The really good teams (and I know Trinity is one of them) do not fear. But I'm sure they have a great deal of respect for a program with the tradition that Moeller has. During my 4 years at Moeller, the team had 2 national championships, 3 Ohio state championships and a combined record of 46-1.

Last meeting between Moe & T was 2014 at Moe... we lost 17-14 in a tough fought game where we were 0-3 on FG attempts which obviously bit us. Looking forward to seeing this matchup again!! Would rather have that any day than these local blowouts that aren't much fun for the fans or the team.

 

Nod. I was there that night, and it was a great game. Chuckle, though, I was new to the city then and had a hard time finding where they were playing.

Nod. I was there that night, and it was a great game. Chuckle, though, I was new to the city then and had a hard time finding where they were playing.

 

If i recall it was 32 degrees and freezing raining that night too.

If i recall it was 32 degrees and freezing raining that night too.

 

Yep, crappy cold rainy night... extremely tough fought game though!! Knew after that game we were primed for a strong playoff run which resulted in #23!!

I would like to see this one.

 

I've only seen Big Moe once, in a game vs Male led by Tony Driver. That was a good one and Moe was impressive.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.