Eating Out 2017

Big Slick

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dined at the golden lamb last evening. Very good. Dinner wrapped up just in time for the parade of horses.

Pretty neat event but over crowded. Lots of mean people that were salty they couldn’t pass through as quickly as they wanted.

I didn't eat out, but I fixed Prim Rib, hash brown casserole, Deep fried Brussel sprouts tossed in a honey, balsamic vinegar and cilantro sauce. For dessert I fixed a lemon pie. To us it was better than anything we could have went out and ate.

Goldie , the meals you make are better than fine dining.

Goldie , the meals you make are better than fine dining.

Thanks my friend. I have always loved to cook. In College I became a Home Ec teacher and taught all the food classes. Also taught at MSU for 7 years. A class called "Foods for Special Occasions " I taught the students the proper way to party. ..:lol2: To say the least there was a waiting list to get into my classes. I also had a catering service for 7 years.

My grocery bill is high as I spare no expense on buying top quality food. I do take advantage of sales and coupons.

Remember you are coming down during ball season, I am cooking you all a good supper then take in a GRC game.

Thanks my friend. I have always loved to cook. In College I became a Home Ec teacher and taught all the food classes. Also taught at MSU for 7 years. A class called "Foods for Special Occasions " I taught the students the proper way to party. ..:lol2: To say the least there was a waiting list to get into my classes. I also had a catering service for 7 years.

My grocery bill is high as I spare no expense on buying top quality food. I do take advantage of sales and coupons.

Remember you are coming down during ball season, I am cooking you all a good supper then take in a GRC game.

It's on my hoops bucket list! I'm sure to give you a BGP write up as well!!