Eating Out 2017

Big Slick

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You had me until your second last sentence. Hate the atmosphere of the Precint. A romantic dinner and there is an 80 year old couple sitting 1.5’ away from you. Best steaks, but would rather have one downtown or Carlo and Johnny. The sad thing it, I’m looking out of my hotel window at a Jeff Ruby steakhouse in Nashville right now!!

Also ate Prime last night in Cincy. Their steak rivals Ruby’s and may be better than Walt’s.

Now that I've been to all three, I think Carlo & Johnny's is my favorite. Can't go wrong with any though. Haven't been to Prime, but have heard very good things.

Sunday evening at Malone's. Calamari appetizer, petite filet and fried shrimp entree with the famous 1-pound potato and endless salad.

Today at lunch - chicken gizzards with two sides at Lee's Famous Recipe.

I'll let you be the judge of which was the more sumptuous repast.

Sunday evening at Malone's. Calamari appetizer, petite filet and fried shrimp entree with the famous 1-pound potato and endless salad.

Today at lunch - chicken gizzards with two sides at Lee's Famous Recipe.

I'll let you be the judge of which was the more sumptuous repast.

Can you still get livers at Lee's? Most KFCs don't offer anymore.

When kids come to my house, it means a large Kroger bill as all she does is cook for them. Including meals to take home.

That is what Mama's do.

Ate at Chedders today while Christmas shopping. Ate there many times and it was good...today it wasn't. My husband ordered a pasta and chicken dish, he actually sent it back and he never does that.....but I will. All of our food was cold. Service was bad and it took forever to get our food. Only good thing was the onion rings.

Had to pick up a piece of furniture that we had made for our daughter out on 57 on the way to Olive Hill from Vanceburg. Stopped at the local McDonald's on the way back. I counted eleventy billion cars in the drive-through, so we walked in and stood behind the single person in line and got ours to go.

Had to pick up a piece of furniture that we had made for our daughter out on 57 on the way to Olive Hill from Vanceburg. Stopped at the local McDonald's on the way back. I counted eleventy billion cars in the drive-through, so we walked in and stood behind the single person in line and got ours to go.

That’s always my M.O.