Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 97 Arkansas 71

Featured Replies

Calipari and Anderson with a quick hand shake after the game and that's it. Didn't look like any words were exchanged.

  • Author
Calipari and Anderson with a quick hand shake after the game and that's it. Didn't look like any words were exchanged.

 

I'd say he is not happy losing out on Monk as hard as he recruited him said I think he only lived 25 minutes from the campus.

I was at the game, but what was the reaction to "the stomp"? Looked pretty dirty from the replays in Rupp.

I'd say he is not happy losing out on Monk as hard as he recruited him said I think he only lived 25 minutes from the campus.

 

I don't tbink that was it.

I don't tbink that was it.

 

It got chippy.

I was discussing this w my brothers. UK looked OFF and still had 89 w 4 and a half to go. Tubby's and most of Cal's teams would have had to operate at maximum efficiency for 89 in a game. They looked disjointed and still put up 97. I love this type of bball.

Calipari and Anderson with a quick hand shake after the game and that's it. Didn't look like any words were exchanged.

 

Personally, I think that part of that was about still being P'd about losing Monk. I also think that he didn't like Cal questioning the cheap shots by one of his players and getting the call. Whatever the reason I am pretty confident in Cal or anyone else losing any sleep over it :lol2:.

Edited by oldrambler

Got to watch the second half, from what I've heard that was good for me.

 

Fox was really nice tonight...I really like that kid a lot!

Arkansas imo is an underrated team, not top 10 or anything but I do believe they're better than a lot of the people are thinking. 12-2 coming into this one isn't bad at all.

U.K. started out a little slow and Arkansas came out hot, playing pretty well. A three point game at half I believe. As they will most teams (all in the SEC), U.K.'s obviously better talent combined with depth and teams cannot stay with them w/o getting in foul trouble and / or tired, not being able to match the Cats depth.

As for Monk, it was just one of those nights when nothing was falling, not even from the FT line where he was 86 % I believe. Fox imo was really outstanding tonight w/27pts., Briscoe had 15. I thought that Bam looked good most of the time and Derek found his shot early and had 15.

Calipari and Anderson with a quick hand shake after the game and that's it. Didn't look like any words were exchanged.

 

They always go by that quick. Anderson never says a word.

Got to watch the second half, from what I've heard that was good for me.

 

Fox was really nice tonight...I really like that kid a lot!

 

Agreed, A person can just tell by the way that D. Fox and M. Monk carry themselves and play the game that they are great kids.
Agreed, A person can just tell by the way that D. Fox and M. Monk carry themselves and play the game that they are great kids.

Fox was poised and articulate in the post-game interview.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.