Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 97 Arkansas 71

Featured Replies

Fox was poised and articulate in the post-game interview.

 

 

 

Do you have a link to it? I can't find it. I saw Cal's but not the players. Thanks

Do you have a link to it? I can't find it. I saw Cal's but not the players. Thanks
I'm sorry but I don't. It was a remote interview conducted by a studio host on ESPN shortly after the game ended.
I was at the game, but what was the reaction to "the stomp"? Looked pretty dirty from the replays in Rupp.

 

I thought it was dirty, as did the announcers.

Fox was poised and articulate in the post-game interview.

 

He always is. Impressive youngster.

I was at the game, but what was the reaction to "the stomp"? Looked pretty dirty from the replays in Rupp.

 

Same here, I was at the game. It looked dirty there, and the crowd made sure we booed the player each time lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.