January 5, 20179 yr So Duke needed Allen to come off that suspension for this game? Well GT beat UNC last week.
January 5, 20179 yr College Basketball can be crazy sometimes. Georgia Tech comes off a huge win against UNC and then basically gets doubled up by Duke a few days later.
January 5, 20179 yr College Basketball can be crazy sometimes. Georgia Tech comes off a huge win against UNC and then basically gets doubled up by Duke a few days later. Any time there is an ACC game on it will be worth to tune in this year. Gonna be a ton of up and down games everywhere.
January 5, 20179 yr Any time there is an ACC game on it will be worth to tune in this year. Gonna be a ton of up and down games everywhere. When the Big East fell apart, I told my buddy (a big UC fan) that the ACC was going to be the new Big East and maybe even better. Power house conference in college hoops.
January 5, 20179 yr When the Big East fell apart, I told my buddy (a big UC fan) that the ACC was going to be the new Big East and maybe even better. Power house conference in college hoops. Agreed.
January 5, 20179 yr I think the emotion of Coach K coaching his last game for a while had more to do with the outcome than Grayson Allen. All the talk about Grayson overshadowed the biggest news for Duke. I prefer folks talk about Grayson though. That's much more important. :lol2:
January 5, 20179 yr The only joke in this game was Josh Pastner Dude is stealing money. Always has been.
January 5, 20179 yr Dude is stealing money. Always has been. I'm so glad someone else can see that. He probably got a bonus after last night's game.
January 5, 20179 yr I'm so glad someone else can see that. He probably got a bonus after last night's game.I really like him as a person, and the two times we were together for any length of time, he is very cool to talk to. Funny. Down to Earth. Can talk about things going on besides his basketball team (something Thad Matta has never mastered). However, he can't coach a lick. Inmates run the asylum. He needs great assistants. He is a superb recruiter that, through the Peter Principle, is now in a job he isn't equipped for.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.