Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley Judd hammers Chik-fil-A for UK basketball promotion

Featured Replies

I’ve always been happy that UofL has Jennifer Lawrence and not Ashley Judd. LOL

 

Although I have to say, politics aside – I DO get Ashley’s Chick Fil A bashing. I get creeped out every time I go in there. The workers seem cult’y with their pasted on smiles and “it’s my pleasure”.

 

You only get creeped out because "we" as a society have learned to accept rudeness and basically the "I'm doing you a favor" attitude when ordering at fast food type restaurants. The "it's my pleasure" attitude used to be normal when working in the customer service field. Nothing wrong with you feeling creeped out, just pointing out why it seems "weird" to be treated that way in today's society.

 

You would really freak out if you dealt with my go to butcher, he's polite as can be, always gives me what I ask for and always says I'll see you soon. All while I know he has a large knife nearby lol.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but Jennifer Lawrence at 25 is still a lot better than Ashley Judd at 25. But I see your point.

 

NEVER has a post needed an "IMHO" more than this one.

NEVER has a post needed an "IMHO" more than this one.
You're killing me. I know some on here like Ashley Judd a lot so I didn't say what I really wanted to say which was Ashley Judd isn't even in the same league as Jennifer Lawrence.
You're killing me. I know some on here like Ashley Judd a lot so I didn't say what I really wanted to say which was Ashley Judd isn't even in the same league as Jennifer Lawrence.

As a UK fan and Ashley Judd fan, I can't agree with you more. Jennifer Lawrence is HOT!!!!!!! If I had a choice of who I want to be "Passengers" with, her or Ashley....Hello Jen!!!!!

I will say that it is in poor taste when adults are yelling at opponents shooting free throws in high school games. Once you get the college though, all bets are off, Ashley.

 

Rupp arena CovCath vs. Scott County and every single CovCath fan was yelling "Hes scared hes shaking" and indeed he missed.

 

Maybe CovCath Crazies can get the promotion at CovCath home games with Chik-fil-a? :-)

" That's not how you spell chikin." (Sorry, that's all I got.)

I’ve always been happy that UofL has Jennifer Lawrence and not Ashley Judd. LOL

 

Although I have to say, politics aside – I DO get Ashley’s Chick Fil A bashing. I get creeped out every time I go in there. The workers seem cult’y with their pasted on smiles and “it’s my pleasure”.

 

I don't get that "vibe" at all when I go to Chick-Fil-A. I find it refreshing to experience good manners and happy faces at a fast food restaurant.

I'd imagine that the pictures that were released of JLaw probably helped her cause quite a bit.

I don't get that "vibe" at all when I go to Chick-Fil-A. I find it refreshing to experience good manners and happy faces at a fast food restaurant.

 

Really? Maybe it’s just the one I go to – LOL :idunno:

 

Once I went thru drive thru and had one of those moments of…. “oops can I get ketchup” and then “sorry, a few more napkins.” And finally “ugh, and I more barbecue sauce”. Each time it was the creepy “My Pleasure”. Mr. PV thought I was doing it on purpose….

Yeah but Jennifer Lawrence at 25 is still a lot better than Ashley Judd at 25. But I see your point.

 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'd imagine that the pictures that were released of JLaw probably helped her cause quite a bit.

If I remember correctly, I think that was squashed before anyone saw them.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Beauty is maybe more in the AGE of the beholder.

This never gets old.

 

No it doesn't....But unfortunately, Ashley has...

If I remember correctly, I think that was squashed before anyone saw them.

 

Google is your friend man....Once the pictures were out there, they're there for good.

FWIW, count me in the group that doesn't "get" the Jennifer Lawrence appeal. She's attractive. She's not drop-dead gorgeous. Of course, neither is Ashley.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.