Ashley Judd hammers Chik-fil-A for UK basketball promotion

Watusi

I’ve always been happy that UofL has Jennifer Lawrence and not Ashley Judd. LOL

Although I have to say, politics aside – I DO get Ashley’s Chick Fil A bashing. I get creeped out every time I go in there. The workers seem cult’y with their pasted on smiles and “it’s my pleasure”.

You only get creeped out because "we" as a society have learned to accept rudeness and basically the "I'm doing you a favor" attitude when ordering at fast food type restaurants. The "it's my pleasure" attitude used to be normal when working in the customer service field. Nothing wrong with you feeling creeped out, just pointing out why it seems "weird" to be treated that way in today's society.

You would really freak out if you dealt with my go to butcher, he's polite as can be, always gives me what I ask for and always says I'll see you soon. All while I know he has a large knife nearby lol.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER has a post needed an "IMHO" more than this one.
You're killing me. I know some on here like Ashley Judd a lot so I didn't say what I really wanted to say which was Ashley Judd isn't even in the same league as Jennifer Lawrence.

You're killing me. I know some on here like Ashley Judd a lot so I didn't say what I really wanted to say which was Ashley Judd isn't even in the same league as Jennifer Lawrence.

As a UK fan and Ashley Judd fan, I can't agree with you more. Jennifer Lawrence is HOT!!!!!!! If I had a choice of who I want to be "Passengers" with, her or Ashley....Hello Jen!!!!!

I will say that it is in poor taste when adults are yelling at opponents shooting free throws in high school games. Once you get the college though, all bets are off, Ashley.

Rupp arena CovCath vs. Scott County and every single CovCath fan was yelling "Hes scared hes shaking" and indeed he missed.

Maybe CovCath Crazies can get the promotion at CovCath home games with Chik-fil-a? :-)

I’ve always been happy that UofL has Jennifer Lawrence and not Ashley Judd. LOL

Although I have to say, politics aside – I DO get Ashley’s Chick Fil A bashing. I get creeped out every time I go in there. The workers seem cult’y with their pasted on smiles and “it’s my pleasure”.

I don't get that "vibe" at all when I go to Chick-Fil-A. I find it refreshing to experience good manners and happy faces at a fast food restaurant.

I don't get that "vibe" at all when I go to Chick-Fil-A. I find it refreshing to experience good manners and happy faces at a fast food restaurant.

Really? Maybe it’s just the one I go to – LOL :idunno:

Once I went thru drive thru and had one of those moments of…. “oops can I get ketchup” and then “sorry, a few more napkins.” And finally “ugh, and I more barbecue sauce”. Each time it was the creepy “My Pleasure”. Mr. PV thought I was doing it on purpose….