Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley Judd hammers Chik-fil-A for UK basketball promotion

Featured Replies

Google is your friend man....Once the pictures were out there, they're there for good.

Not really into that kind of thing. Haha In to Jennifer Lawrence hell yeah, I'm not going searching for that though.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I remember correctly, I think that was squashed before anyone saw them.

 

They might have squashed it quickly, but once there out there, they never fully go away. Not that I've seen them :sssh:

still ehh. Maybe it's the age difference and I am certainly not a UofL fan, but give me Jennifer Lawrence over Ashley Judd everyday of the week.

 

Sometimes the older ladies are better than the younger ladies lol. Both are great choices though, can't go wrong with either.

Sometimes the older ladies are better than the younger ladies lol. Both are great choices though, can't go wrong with either.

If that "older" woman is Jennifer Lopez then I am right there with you on that. Haha

If that "older" woman is Jennifer Lopez then I am right there with you on that. Haha

 

I love J Lo! She'd be on my list if I were a dude.

I love J Lo! She'd be on my list if I were a dude.

 

Why do you gotta be a dude? lol

Why do you gotta be a dude? lol

 

Ok...you talked me into it! :thumb:

Ok...you talked me into it! :thumb:

 

I bet Mr. Cat would allow that under a certain condition. :sssh:

I think it's awesome that there were 84 posts in this thread talking about women, chicken and basketball.....and NO POLITICS.

 

Honestly, can we just have one thread a week about hot v not women and food ?

 

Who wouldn't want that on here ? !

 

Chik.jpg

[ATTACH]59807[/ATTACH]

 

Why would I be jealous of breasts? I got my own and they are spectacular. :wave:

Why would I be jealous of breasts? I got my own and they are spectacular. :wave:

Problem is, the older I get the more breast I get....and not from anyone else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.