Ashley Judd hammers Chik-fil-A for UK basketball promotion

Watusi

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take Ashley in a sweaty grey UK T shirt, with a couple sammies and some of that buffalo sauce....

Couldn't care less if anyone screams at opposing teams during a free throw...fans pay their money to dumber stuff than that at a game....

You're as bad as Ashely LOL

Is there something wrong with the promotion?

How is it any different than Larossa's giving free pizza when the Reds get 11 strikeouts?

One big difference is that Larosa's > Chik-fil-a

I wouldn't drive across the street for CFA, but I've driven out of my way to get Larosa's!

Continues? Has she put out any in the new millennium?

Just to set the record straight, the hockey poster was a fundraiser specifically for the hockey team, which happened immediately prior to the French mistake from 1999 - 2013 that was probably more pressing, but she did have this one....

Judd3.jpg

For the record, I consider this and others like it to be sufficient....

Judd5.jpg

One big difference is that Larosa's > Chik-fil-a

I wouldn't drive across the street for CFA, but I've driven out of my way to get Larosa's!

Both are great don't get me wrong, but CFA is next level man. Maybe its because there is a Larosa's 5 minutes from my house and I have to drive 25-30 minutes to get to a CFA.

Just to set the record straight, the hockey poster was a fundraiser specifically for the hockey team, which happened immediately prior to the French mistake from 1999 - 2013 that was probably more pressing, but she did have this one....

[ATTACH]59779[/ATTACH]

For the record, I consider this and others like it to be sufficient....

[ATTACH]59780[/ATTACH]

still ehh. Maybe it's the age difference and I am certainly not a UofL fan, but give me Jennifer Lawrence over Ashley Judd everyday of the week.

still ehh. Maybe it's the age difference and I am certainly not a UofL fan, but give me Jennifer Lawrence over Ashley Judd everyday of the week.

I don't know how old you are, but I'm guessing you are spot on with this one....

I mentioned her only flaw, that Frenchy thing..but I will forgive her. She's on my list

Do you even know who Jennifer Lawrence is? :popcorn:

Well, if you must....Mrs. BB is a fount of useless trivial knowledge when it comes to the media arts, so she has read me in on this one. JLaw, (can I call her that ?) is young enough to be my daughter, so that's a deal killer....

I am a fan of Winter's Bone, watched that one all the way through....still don't get the Hunger Games thing...mostly because Donald Sutherland creeps me out and I can't get past Philip Seymour Hoffman being dead.

Judd4.jpg

Rupp already has a tendency of just watching the game, rather than being a true difficult environment for opponents. If this helps create more noise and more misses, then that is a good thing.

Absolutely. I've been saying this for years. The folks have become complacent.

Well, if you must....Mrs. BB is a fount of useless trivial knowledge when it comes to the media arts, so she has read me in on this one. JLaw, (can I call her that ?) is young enough to be my daughter, so that's a deal killer....

I am a fan of Winter's Bone, watched that one all the way through....still don't get the Hunger Games thing...mostly because Donald Sutherland creeps me out and I can't get past Philip Seymour Hoffman being dead.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]59781[/ATTACH]

Winter's Bone is excellent. I also liked her in The Burning Plain. Mrs. BB is doing an excellent job! :bunny: