Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 90 Kansas State 88

Featured Replies

Kansas guard Svi Mykhailiuk hits a controversial game winning lay-up to give the Jayhawks the W at home. It looks like Mykhailiuk traveled on his way to the hoop, taking 3 or 4 steps with no call.

 

Here's the video:

 

Mykhailiuk the hero for Kansas with game winner - ESPN Video

Controversial? I'd say that's one way to put it. That would have been called a walk in the NBA even.

That is unbelievable.

  • Author
Controversial? I'd say that's one way to put it. That would have been called a walk in the NBA even.

Yeah you're right, I could've worded that better, that's a clear travel there's no controversy there.

Yeah that's a bad no call....

Sometimes there's a reason for long home winning streaks.

Guys doing the game never mentioned a travel, Self looked at the official like are you sure about this.

Weber was classy for KState. Cited the obvious elephant in the room and then laid the blame for defeat with mistakes they made.

Guys doing the game never mentioned a travel, Self looked at the official like are you sure about this.

 

Talking about the commentators? They didn't when it happened, but did upon watching the replay. I don't know if it all happened so fast for some, but it was an obvious walk from the get-go. Probably right on Self!

Sometimes there's a reason for long home winning streaks.

 

You mean like great fans and good teams and bad conferences?

You mean like great fans and good teams and bad conferences?

 

Part of the equation. As a Kentucky fan I think I know it well. :thumb:

Part of the equation. As a Kentucky fan I think I know it well. :thumb:

 

:lol2:

Who knew taking off from the 3 point line took more than 2 steps?

There's no way any referee in the good ol' USA could not have called that violation unless they absolutely didn't want to. It was too obvious a walk. And there isn't a doubt in my mind that they knew it was when it happened. Which, I know how these things work because I've seen my Wildcats get a few of those no calls over the years.

If K-State had been playing at any other league school that call would have been made. Gotta keep that winning streak going.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.