Southwestern @ Highlands... Predictions

jbwill2

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody know the score of the jv game last night????:confused: :confused:

I know it was at least 35-10. It was something like that. Ryle ran a naked:sssh: bootleg and scored on about a 65 yard run by the QB. The other 2 points came by a holding call in the endzone for a safety. The was as close as Ryle came the rest of the night.

I know it was at least 35-10. It was something like that. Ryle ran a naked:sssh: bootleg and scored on about a 65 yard run by the QB. The other 2 points came by a holding call in the endzone for a safety. The was as close as Ryle came the rest of the night.

Thanks........Boom.:thumb:

Highlands travels to Scott County on Sat morning for another reserve game this weekend. Next Sat they travel to Bolye County after being in Columbus the night before followed by back to back weeks against Trinity. Wow!!!!!!

The kids might get a couple hours of sleep if their lucky...That's alot of traveling in a day and a half...Bad scheduling if you ask me...:eek: :eek:

Highlands travels to Scott County on Sat morning for another reserve game this weekend. Next Sat they travel to Bolye County after being in Columbus the night before followed by back to back weeks against Trinity. Wow!!!!!!

Just reading that makes me tired.:scared:

The kids might get a couple hours of sleep if their lucky...That's alot of traveling in a day and a half...Bad scheduling if you ask me...:eek: :eek:

At least the Sat game is later. 1:30 or 2:00 I believe. This happened last year also. Makes for a long weekend. The positive is the JV Birds are facing top notch competition to ready themselves for their varsity careers.