December 26, 20169 yr Mr. Football 2011 is in his final game as a collegiate. Boston College is currently leading Maryland 23-13 with a quarter to go. Maryland vs. Boston College - Game Summary - December 26, 216 - ESPN
December 26, 20169 yr Looks pretty similar to his time at UK. Can complete the long passes but overall struggles with completions as he is under 50 percent for the game. It would be great to see him end his career with a bowl win today, he has always done things the right way.
December 27, 20169 yr Towels has receivers drop more balls than any guy I have ever watched. I counted at least 4.
December 27, 20169 yr Will an NFL team draft Towles? I am somewhat dubious. Doubtful imo. While he always has had the prototypical qb attributes. He has never really produced much at UK or BC. His numbers at BC this year are very similar to his numbers at UK. Which aren't great and low completion percentages. He could possibly have a chance to sign a rookie free agent deal and maybe make a practice squad hopefully, which is not a bad thing at all.
December 27, 20169 yr Good to see Patty Ice end his college career on a good note. I imagine we will all hear from him in the future one way or another. Good luck in your future endeavors Patty Ice!!!
January 13, 20179 yr Towles is ranked the 14 best qb going into the draft I would love to see Pittsburgh sign him as a rookie free agent and develop him and be Big Bens replacement when he retires.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.