Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU 80 Eastern Illinois 70

Featured Replies

John Brannen is getting it done. The future is bright

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do they have a legit shot at winning the conference this year?

 

No chance. But they are better than expected. I think they can finish in the middle of the pack.

  • Author
No chance. But they are better than expected. I think they can finish in the middle of the pack.

 

Everybody said they wouldn't win many games this year also.

Everybody said they wouldn't win many games this year also.

 

They haven't won many games yet.

Everybody said they wouldn't win many games this year also.

 

They've won 6 games but we can't forget it's a team made up almost entirely of freshman and sophomores in a very very tough conference that they haven't even begun to play yet.

 

Long season and a lot cab happen, they've already been bit by the injury bug a little bit. Winning is awesome, don't forget these games later on this season. But as @Wireman stated, they are definitely ahead of schedule and the future is very bright!

103. Row K

 

Ok, I seen what looked like your double in the courtside seats. I was in 110 Row F

I'm still amazed that the crowd for these games is still lack-luster. :idunno:

 

Hard to compete with a UK game and Survivor. Kidding about the 2nd part.

A friend of mine said attendance was pretty disappointing last night. I figured it would be going the other way with how they have started the season

A friend of mine said attendance was pretty disappointing last night. I figured it would be going the other way with how they have started the season

 

1,965 announced

1,965 announced

 

My buddy said there looked to be about 300 actually there.

My buddy said there looked to be about 300 actually there.

 

I would say a little more than that but not much. I sat behind the basket closest to the NKU bench and there were 8 people in the whole section.

Ok, I seen what looked like your double in the courtside seats. I was in 110 Row F

 

May have been Bruce Ariens. I have been told he is my double.

103. Row K

 

You have tickets there for every game, or just this one?

 

I'm in 103, row L, but wasn't there last night.

You have tickets there for every game, or just this one?

 

I'm in 103, row L, but wasn't there last night.

 

Just for that game. A buddy of mine got them for me. Seats 20-22 on the aisle.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.