Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKU 80 Eastern Illinois 70

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they have a legit shot at winning the conference this year?

Caught the end. Two huge 3s by Holland secured the W.

Caught the end. Two huge 3s by Holland secured the W.

 

He was on fire tonight, and McDonald and Williams are fun to watch. The little 5 foot nothing point guard for EIU, Johnston was as equally on fire, at one point he was 5/5 from distance (most with a hand in his face).

 

Thanks to Mr. Holland's 2 free throws with 6 seconds remaining, it was FREE Dominos pizza for everyone, since the Norse hit the 80 point mark. Me and Mrs. Lawnboy got to the Dominos at the Newport Pavilion just in time, no one in line. By the time I walked out with my two pies the place was PACKED (30 plus people). I bet those workers hate when NKU gets 80 points in a game. One student came in with 10 tickets. :lol2:

I'm still amazed that the crowd for these games is still lack-luster. :idunno:

He was on fire tonight, and McDonald and Williams are fun to watch. The little 5 foot nothing point guard for EIU, Johnston was as equally on fire, at one point he was 5/5 from distance (most with a hand in his face).

 

Thanks to Mr. Holland's 2 free throws with 6 seconds, it was FREE Dominos pizza for everyone, since the Norse hit the 80 point mark. Me and Mrs. Lawnboy got to the Dominos at the Newport Pavilion just in time, no one in line. By the time I walked out with my two pies the place was PACKED (30 plus people). I bet those works hate when NKU gets 80 points in a game. One student came in with 10 tickets. :lol2:

 

Oh my!!!

Do they have a legit shot at winning the conference this year?

 

Conference? Probably not. Conference tourney? Possibly.

I was attendance. Enjoyed watching Carson. 10 points and 9 rebounds.

I was attendance. Enjoyed watching Carson. 10 points and 9 rebounds.

 

Where you sitting in the court side seats?????

I'm still amazed that the crowd for these games is still lack-luster. :idunno:

 

Agree. They are a fun team to watch and they can play. People are missing a vary affordable fun night by not coming out. Last year it was "They don't win", well you can't say that this year.

I was attendance. Enjoyed watching Carson. 10 points and 9 rebounds.

 

I thought it was his beat overall game of the year. He will only get better with experience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.