Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Valparaiso @ Kentucky predictions.

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will say this: Bam is a 1,000 times better already than the low post presence on last year's team. :thumb:

 

Yep.

 

Cats by 15.

I've heard too many people talk about how Bam wasn't worth the hype

 

Really? Dude looks like a stud to me.

Really? Dude looks like a stud to me.

 

Unfortunately I'm not lying. Had an argument with a UK fan that I met Saturday night regarding Bam. I just don't understand.

I've watched Alec Peters a lot and he's really good. That being said, he's more of a forward and I doubt he will be matched up with Bam.

Really? Dude looks like a stud to me.

 

:thumb:

 

Unfortunately I'm not lying. Had an argument with a UK fan that I met Saturday night regarding Bam. I just don't understand.

 

They are dumb. :lol2:

I've watched Alec Peters a lot and he's really good. That being said, he's more of a forward and I doubt he will be matched up with Bam.

 

Whose Kentucky going to use to guard him then?

 

Gabriel isn't going to be able to. I doubt Willis would be able to. Humphries probably can't. Bam is going to have to guard him.

 

Now, Peters may not guard Bam.

Whose Kentucky going to use to guard him then?

 

Gabriel isn't going to be able to. I doubt Willis would be able to. Humphries probably can't. Bam is going to have to guard him.

 

Now, Peters may not guard Bam.

 

Well he's listed at 6'9" but to me he looks to be about 6'7" and he plays a lot on the perimeter. He's more of a point forward than a post player. He shoots the rock - hit 91 3-pointers last season. He has attempted at least 4 3-pointers in every game this season.

 

I don't know who is going to guard him but I'll be shocked if it's Bam trying to stay with him on the perimeter.

I think Cats struggle a bit . I'm worried the UCLA loss might have a hangover effect. Win by 10-15 buy not pretty in the performance is my prediction.

Peters is outstanding at getting to the free throw line. I would expect Cal to use multiple people on him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.