Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Valparaiso @ Kentucky predictions.

Who wins? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The ESPN app shows this as an even game? Valpo is 7-1, but can that possibly be right?

  • Author

I say Valparaiso by 7

Valpo is a pretty good team. Hoping the Cats remember how to play defense.

I saw @LRCW's vote and accidentally voted for Valpo. Whoops. :lol2:

Kentucky 85-66.

The ESPN app shows this as an even game? Valpo is 7-1, but can that possibly be right?

 

I say fire the app. This game is about as even as me playing Lebron.

We all agree that @lawildcat is done with starting these threads? Right? :sssh:

 

Tough crowd! :lol2:

Valpo is better than you think but they aren't taking down Kentucky.

The way that KSR is talking about Peters, I'm looking forward to the test that he will provide our big men. Need Bam to stay out of foul trouble. I've heard too many people talk about how Bam wasn't worth the hype, I'd like to see him prove them wrong tonight.

The way that KSR is talking about Peters, I'm looking forward to the test that he will provide our big men. Need Bam to stay out of foul trouble. I've heard too many people talk about how Bam wasn't worth the hype, I'd like to see him prove them wrong tonight.

 

I will say this: Bam is a 1,000 times better already than the low post presence on last year's team. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.