Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Active Stabber on Campus at Ohio State

Featured Replies

The religion of peace...

 

He was either mad Trump won or tired of hearing Mich fans complain about the 1st down.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He apparently said this recently...

 

"I wanted to pray in the open, but I was kind of scared with everything going on in the media. I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be," he is quoted in the paper as saying. "If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen. But I don't blame them. It's the media that put that picture in their heads, so they're just going to have it, and it — it's going to make them feel uncomfortable."

He apparently said this recently...

 

"I wanted to pray in the open, but I was kind of scared with everything going on in the media. I'm a Muslim, it's not what the media portrays me to be," he is quoted in the paper as saying. "If people look at me, a Muslim praying, I don't know what they're going to think, what's going to happen. But I don't blame them. It's the media that put that picture in their heads, so they're just going to have it, and it — it's going to make them feel uncomfortable."

 

The guy is a nut case. To blame this on Trump, Obama, the Islam faith is just wrong. I didn't see that quote until now and him trying to lay the blame on presumably Trump is just wrong. Nice to see what he might be thinking. The people that do these things are responsible, nothing or no one else.

Can we now all agree that vehicles are in fact weapons?

So thankful for the quick response of the police officer!

 

Just imagine if someone carrying on campus could have stopped him before he had the chance to stab anyone.

The guy is a nut case. To blame this on Trump, Obama, the Islam faith is just wrong. I didn't see that quote until now and him trying to lay the blame on presumably Trump is just wrong. Nice to see what he might be thinking. The people that do these things are responsible, nothing or no one else.

 

Just seems that lately they " public attackers " seem to share the same "faith". To overlook that connection is not being honest about reality.

He took him out faster than you could take out a #9 incisor.

 

You have obviously never sat down in Spindoc's chair.

It's funny how it is coming out now that the suspect was quoted to saying he was afraid to pray on campus because of the media stigma that has been put on Muslims.

"I was kind of scared with everything going on in the media. I’m a Muslim, it’s not what the media portrays me to be. If people look at me, at a Muslim praying, I don’t know what they’re going to think, what’s going to happen. But, I don’t blame them. It’s the media that put that picture in their heads so they’re just going to have it and it, it’s going to make them uncomfortable."

 

So he basically became how he said the media portrayed muslims. Ironic at best.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/muslim-student-behind-osu-attack-001256182.html

I just found out that my niece was in that same building hiding for two hours. She is OK. She is very social and stayed back to chat with the instructor and friends. If she left with everybody else, she would have been in the area where the incident occurred. Thank the Lord for keeping her safe!

I just found out that my niece was in that same building hiding for two hours. She is OK. She is very social and stayed back to chat with the instructor and friends. If she left with everybody else, she would have been in the area where the incident occurred. Thank the Lord for keeping her safe!

 

That's crazy, nobody is safe anywhere any longer. All of us need to understand that the enemy is behind our lines and will be for many, many decades if not ever.

He went to a gunfight with a knife. I'd hope it ended swiftly.

 

I hope it was slow and very painful for him.

That's crazy, nobody is safe anywhere any longer. All of us need to understand that the enemy is behind our lines and will be for many, many decades if not ever.

 

Especially when the liberal love fest wants to import as much terror as possible. " Because a hug can make a difference. Hug a terrorist today and save lives. "

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.