Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville 42 Covington Holy Cross 35

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad that it has to end this week. I have a feeling that, on an even playing field, the Indians win by a TD. Shady calls doomed them from the start on. This video should be watched closely and they shouldn't be allowed to call playoff games again. CAL by 4 TD's over Danville because the AD's can't take their officials.

 

:cry::cry::cry: Aren't officials at this level of the playoffs brought in from other areas? :cry::cry::cry:

 

Congrats Ads!

Xaviers feet was still moving and he was moving forward. Should of been a first Down. But doesn't mean holy cross would score. But the refs never gave us a chance to find out

You guys are pathetic Abernathy wasn't close to the yardstick on the previous play. Also the long pass play was incomplete. And last van cleave didn't play the last half. Need me to go on about how the ads shot theirselves in the foot and let you back after it was 42-21.

Congrats ads for manning up when it mattered and Holy Cross on a good year.

Xaviers feet was still moving and he was moving forward. Should of been a first Down. But doesn't mean holy cross would score. But the refs never gave us a chance to find out

 

Never let the refs decide a game.

Never let the refs decide a game.

I like how you only comment on holy cross if they lose but you don't say anything if they win... stop lol

Man, I came in this thread looking to celebrate and I see a War, which makes sense if you think about it.

I like how you only comment on holy cross if they lose but you don't say anything if they win... stop lol

 

I guess the Admirals had a good run defense.

I guess the Admirals had a good run defense.

Why can't you just congrat both teams on a great game.. instead you are always trying to stir the pot..

Don't have a choice when you travel south. I'm sure the officials didn't do your Pioneers any favors last week at Lafayette. Move on back to your 6A thread.

I hate to say it but I almost made a post before this game predicting this would happen if Holy Cross lost. How about just focusing on congratulating Holy Cross on a great season especially after what those young men went through over the past couple years. It demeans those players and the program when there is complaining like this when things go bad. After blasting the New Cath fans for their complaints last week I am surprised Holy Cross fans are doing the same thing this week.

Great game to watch. Both teams came out and gave it their all. There was no quit on either side.

Hold your heads up Holy Cross you had a heck of a season.

Congratulations ADs on getting back to the state championship since 2006.

 

I'm looking forward to being in Bowling Green a week from Sunday watching my Purples and Admirals play in the state championship game.

I loved watching these Crossbacks tonight. They left their hearts on the field. Very proud of how they represented NKY

 

Officials missed on a few calls, but at the end of the day, you can't pin the whole game on stripes

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.