2 NKY Brothers arrested for Joy ride in Wal-Mart

Rebel

Just another reason I don't shop at WalMart. But seriously Moron brothers, want to impress me? Ride your kiddie bike through a Harley-Davidson store and videotape that..I can't wait to see what happens to you then.

There pretty big muscle heads I don't think they are afraid of much.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There pretty big muscle heads I don't think they are afraid of much.

As a former bodybuilder, muscle heads don't scare me at all. Just because you can throw a bunch of iron around in a gym, doesn't make you one of the toughest guys on the planet. Most muscle heads I knew (including my former muscle head self) had never been in a real fight in their life.

And if a little kid ran out of an isle and they run over the kid, I guess it's still funny.

They are stupid, if my kid gets hit by an idiot like that and is hurt bad then I go to hardware dept and get a hammer and go to jail for beating his brains out.

Claim insanity.

I

Would have been real funny if a child walked out of one of those isles and got hit. :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing. Little kids sometimes run and chase each other in those stores. That bike could have done some serious injury to a small child or elderly person. Footballforever 74 seems to think because no one was injured that makes it okay. :no:

In one of those videos the younger muscle head is under the car when the older muscle head decides to lay on the horn. The younger one comes out cussing with his ear bleeding...ruptured ear drum.

These guys are idiots, bullies and probably dangerous to those they come in contact with.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

I

I was thinking the same thing. Little kids sometimes run and chase each other in those stores. That bike could have done some serious injury to a small child or elderly person. Footballforever 74 seems to think because no one was injured that makes it okay. :no:

Kids shouldnt be running and chasing each other in a store period.

My buddies Trey and Justin went to far last week. They have some pretty funny videos. I'm a little shocked they are being charged with felonies nobody was hurt.

No doubt the least surprising thing i've ever read on BGP.