4A Playoffs John Hardin at Shelby County

LVGambla32

4A Playoffs John Hardin at Shelby County  

32 members have voted

1. 1. 4A Playoffs John Hardin at Shelby County

He is very smart with the football while directing the triple option. Same QB you faced last year just a year older and year better. He will run it when run is there.

Throws the ball well. Very efficient with going into last week 65%. Has thrown for over 800 yards and 12 TD with only 1 INT. Their is no doubt Shelby will run the football but they will hurt you bad when least expecting the pass. They don't throw it just when the have to but at anytime.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is very smart with the football while directing the triple option. Same QB you faced last year just a year older and year better. He will run it when run is there.

Throws the ball well. Very efficient with going into last week 65%. Has thrown for over 800 yards and 12 TD with only 1 INT. Their is no doubt Shelby will run the football but they will hurt you bad when least expecting the pass. They don't throw it just when the have to but at anytime.

Thanks, we didn't have an answer for them last year at all. Hopefully we can make it a better game this year

Temps in the 60's but rain chances going up during the game. Will JH travel well?

Any of you guys coming up?

We normally travel well. I won't be coming up this Friday; going home to visit an ill family member. A lot of confidence coming from inside the program though. The kids seem very excited about the matchups. I'm just hoping for a good game this time at least.

Should be a great one. I am thinking it will come down to the D that can get some stops. Both teams will need to take care of the football.

Rain chances seem to be after midnight so that makes for some great football.

Both teams have a great kicker so wind in The 4th will be a critical call.

The game will be streamed from SC on Wkxnradio.com or on tunein app or Christian broadcast app @ Wxln 93.3

Hoss you're the same guy last year who told me that Shelby wouldn't come to E-town and do what they did last year. Not only did we arrive early for kick off because the dogs were late.. We beat you from the intro to the benediction. I cannot wait to see how this one turns out.. I'm sticking with the motto "Once a Rocket always a Rocket!" Shelby Wins in a close one.

Hoss you're the same guy last year who told me that Shelby wouldn't come to E-town and do what they did last year. Not only did we arrive early for kick off because the dogs were late.. We beat you from the intro to the benediction. I cannot wait to see how this one turns out.. I'm sticking with the motto "Once a Rocket always a Rocket!" Shelby Wins in a close one.

Easy Hard Work, don't want to get them too fired up. This game to me appears to be a toss up. I think it is a pickem game with SC getting the advantage for being at home. Very good matchup with 2 very quality teams.

I think Shelby is far better coached than John Hardin. Talent level would go to John Hardin. Shelby will win in a close game. I think the passing game of Shelby is the difference the QB throws strikes off of the play action and motion fakes.

Here is hoping for a good game. Shelby has plenty of talent, let's not get that twisted. Teams don't get this far without some dudes. John's QB was throwing some strikes vs those Flyers a couple weeks ago also on their way to almost a 600 yard offensive performance which included four guys rushing for over 100 yards and their QB threw for over 100 & two TD's (8/11). Such a poorly coached team I tell ya.

Here is hoping for a good game. Shelby has plenty of talent, let's not get that twisted. Teams don't get this far without some dudes. John's QB was throwing some strikes vs those Flyers a couple weeks ago also on their way to almost a 600 yard offensive performance which included four guys rushing for over 100 yards and their QB threw for over 100 & two TD's (8/11). Such a poorly coached team I tell ya.

Someone is sensitive, maybe defensive even! I said Shelby is better coached, not that one is coached poorly! Congrats on your victory vs. the Flyers, you were not the only team to torch their team for some big yards! Congrats! Heck if JH were coached as good as Shelby they would have gotten at least 2-300 more yards I tell ya!

Someone is sensitive, maybe defensive even! I said Shelby is better coached, not that one is coached poorly! Congrats on your victory vs. the Flyers, you were not the only team to torch their team for some big yards! Congrats! Heck if JH were coached as good as Shelby they would have gotten at least 2-300 more yards I tell ya!

Sensitive? Defensive? Not exactly. Finding it comical that so many egotistical coaches posing as fans that come on here to talk noise like that; yes.

You said? Really? Nice slip up Skilld-Kid,err Fly Guy.

As for the 2-300 more yards than Franklin? Check. It was 564/328. Advantage John by almost 250.

End of discussion.

I saw shelby vs Garrard in week 1. Im sure Shelby has improved immensely on defense. I think Garrard ran for 400+ playing smash mouth out of the wishbone. I also remember 2 int throw by Shelby in that game. 1 int set up a short field for Garrard late and 1 was on the final play for Shelby leading to victory formation for Garrard to close out the game. Both teams struggled to stop the other. Garrard power vs Shelby speed if I recollect until the int. If JH is strong up front, looks to me like they should be able to move the ball via the run game. Has the makings of a possible shootout.

I saw shelby vs Garrard in week 1. Im sure Shelby has improved immensely on defense. I think Garrard ran for 400+ playing smash mouth out of the wishbone. I also remember 2 int throw by Shelby in that game. 1 int set up a short field for Garrard late and 1 was on the final play for Shelby leading to victory formation for Garrard to close out the game. Both teams struggled to stop the other. Garrard power vs Shelby speed if I recollect until the int. If JH is strong up front, looks to me like they should be able to move the ball via the run game. Has the makings of a possible shootout.

Spot on with all. John has come a long up front. Tackle play is solid, in the middle at their G-C-G spot has really been the work in progress. Those are the three spots lost from last years team. The last two games they have really come along. They've had other bright spots in the year in particular vs Central Hardin and Meade County. Physical is their game, and John seemed to win those two battles (which doesn't always happen vs those two squads. Always big. Always physical).

Shelby is very athletic up front on D and across the board. It'll be interesting to see how this one shakes loose. It could be a shoot out and/or a game like last year in either way or with Shelby causing havoc wouldn't surprise me.

John goes as the ball goes. The last two games they haven't turned it over one time. That's how their season has been; it's either been turn it over none at all or turn it over in bunches.

Edited by Harry Doyle

Ok. And? Your point is.......