Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrimmages

Featured Replies

Was told Holmes won this one by 3.

 

Trailed 23-11 at the end of the first qtr with AC hitting five 3's then the Bulldogs locked them up defensively, using their quickness and athleticism to pressure them at both ends. AC didnt make another 3 til late in the 4th qtr.

 

LJ Miller and Newport transfer Rico Hollis were apparently really good in this one with high point totals.

 

Was told Holmes played with a lot of energy and effort and will be better than people realize. Will struggle to score at times but very solid defensively because of their ability to pressure the ball and create turnovers.

Actually Anderson won 63-60

  • Replies 80
  • Views 25.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know the scrimmage schedule for Saturday the 19th at Johnson Central?

Anyone know schedules for Louisville area shootouts/scrimmages for tomorrow? I hear fairdale, fern creek, and Seneca all have events Saturday the 19th. Schedules and teams for those events?

KOB Jamboree at Fairdale High School November 19

 

Varsity Games (Large Gym)

 

10:30 a.m. Beth Haven vs. Whitefield

 

12:00 p.m. Male vs. South Oldham

 

1:30 p.m. Hopkinsville vs. Boyd Co.

 

3:00 p.m. Fairdale vs. Daviess Co.

 

4:30 p.m. Holy Cross vs. Spencer Co.

 

6:00 p.m. Iroquois vs. Marion Co.

 

7:30 p.m. Manual vs. North Oldham

In the gym at KOB, had to come to Louisville so I decided to stop by and watch.

 

South Oldham and Male playing now. South won first 2 qtr. They look nice, pass well, shoot well from the outside. Run a lot of trap on the defensive end.

 

Male seems to be struggling to score, good inside and dribble drive game but nothing consistent from the outside.

Do you know if Male is missing football players or not

Do you know if Male is missing football players or not

 

I don't. I am not familiar enough with the team to know.

Do you know if Male is missing football players or not

 

Male's football season ended last night. So I'm sure they aren't playing a scrimmage this morning.

I think South won all 4 qtr, I was getting hotdog at the end of 3rd lol.

 

Male struggled at times with shots and pressure. The big # 32 has a nice game and when he got the ball down low was effective.

 

South will be a very tough out. In a word, complete, sums up thier team nicely. They do all things well.

 

Boyd County and HopKinville up next.

Hopkinsville won both 1st and 2nd qtr. They looked quick and athletic but that was about it, CJ played well and created off the dribble nicely. I was expecting a little more, it's still early I guess. Knowing nothing about Boyd County I was pleasantly surprised. Moved the ball well and ended up with some easy buckets. Had two nice guards, Taylor I believe, and one who I think was a freshman named Blake. Both had a nice feel for the game.

 

It was great to be in the gym again, and to watch basketball. Its going to be a great year to watch HS basketball...........as it is every year.

At Paris Panorama today they had:

 

Bourbon County v Villa Madonna

Bracket County v Trimble County

Pendleton County v Model

Paris v Butler County

Hopkinsville won both 1st and 2nd qtr. They looked quick and athletic but that was about it, CJ played well and created off the dribble nicely. I was expecting a little more, it's still early I guess. Knowing nothing about Boyd County I was pleasantly surprised. Moved the ball well and ended up with some easy buckets. Had two nice guards, Taylor I believe, and one who I think was a freshman named Blake. Both had a nice feel for the game.

 

It was great to be in the gym again, and to watch basketball. Its going to be a great year to watch HS basketball...........as it is every year.

 

Hopkinsville's top two guards were out...Johnson and Cager are recovering from football.

Hopkinsville's top two guards were out...Johnson and Cager are recovering from football.

 

I didn't think I saw either one of them, but since I don't see them play a lot wasn't completely sure. That explains a lot. Thanks

Henderson beat graves today 83-70. Graves did not have their big man. Henderson was up 47-27 at half.

At Paris Panorama today they had:

 

Bourbon County v Villa Madonna

Bracket County v Trimble County

Pendleton County v Model

Paris v Butler County

 

Any scores?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.