Fairview vs. Bracken County (1A Round 1)

LVGambla32

Fairview vs. Bracken County (1A Round 1)  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Fairview vs. Bracken County (1A Round 1)

Yes. One set of relatively small bleachers. Since this is the first home playoff game in school history, I'd say you better be there by 4:30 or 5 at the latest. I'd say some will be parking as soon as school gets out if they can.

Oh wow. I can't be there that early. I'll be pushing it to be there by 6:30. I did notice a track. I might be standing (and that's okay).

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow. I can't be there that early. I'll be pushing it to be there by 6:30. I did notice a track. I might be standing (and that's okay).

If you are there before 7, I think you'll be ok. There will be plenty of standing room on the track, and they have extra bleachers to bring out too, if I remember correctly.

Don't think a lot of people are giving Fairview the credit they deserve. Obviously can't go by record or mutual opponents but Fairview took bath to the woodshed 46-6? Bath and bracken went down to the wire obviously doesn't mean anything but soemthin to look at maybe

Subway is good but the concessions at the football game will be some of the best tasting unhealthy fried food you will eat. The do a great job on concessions at Bracken. Burgers, dogs, tenderloin, nachos, FUNNEL CAKES!!!!! My gawd is it Friday yet

Can't beat the tenderloin.

Bring some chairs and set them on the track they also brought the bleachers from the baseball field over to use. If imagine it to be a packed house with the track full of ppl all the way around the field

Well I'll be in Brooksville early. Have to eat a little before the game. I'll save some during as well.

I have yet to watch them play. But three games were decided on the last score in the last minutes. -a 4th was one they lost in the waning minutes. A few blowouts and a quality win over Harlan and Bath.

If anyone other than Coach Sizemore wins 1A I'll be shocked. This has been a story book season for the Polar Bears.

This is my concern for the Polar Bears.....you consider a win over Bath Co as a quality win. Bath Co. was blown out in the grid @ Raceland (vs Raceland) and Fairview defeated them 46-6 as well. No one in our area considers Bath County as a strong team. Last week, Nicholas defeated Bath Co. 20-12. I just don't know if Bracken's district is strong enough to play with ours. I guess we will see in 2 days. Trust me, I mean no disrespect with this post. Raceland fans never underestimate their opponents and almost NEVER pull for Fairview. LOL This is just me looking at the schedules and results plus hearing people discuss which wins were "quality" wins.

This is my concern for the Polar Bears.....you consider a win over Bath Co as a quality win. Bath Co. was blown out in the grid @ Raceland (vs Raceland) and Fairview defeated them 46-6 as well. No one in our area considers Bath County as a strong team. Last week, Nicholas defeated Bath Co. 20-12. I just don't know if Bracken's district is strong enough to play with ours. I guess we will see in 2 days. Trust me, I mean no disrespect with this post. Raceland fans never underestimate their opponents and almost NEVER pull for Fairview. LOL This is just me looking at the schedules and results plus hearing people discuss which wins were "quality" wins.

Well. I guess I could redefine quality win. I didn't mean to imply they beat a giant. They were up by 10 and had a pick 6 called back on the very last play, and then gave up a cheap touchdown on the new last play. That's a 12 point swing.

Fairview has played a tougher schedule, no doubt. I'm hoping that everyone who gets to be there sees two quality teams going at it.