Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Blue / White Scrimmage Update

Featured Replies

Watching the blue/white scrimmage and "Bam" Adebayo took an elbow to the face and and went to the locker room about 15-20 minutes ago and has not came back out the locker room. Hope nothing to serious he and Fox has both looked good.

  • Author

Just saw right before halftime "Bam" did come back out of the locker room before the end of the 1st half with a bandage on his left cheek so that is good see.

Humphries and Tai must still be out due to injury. Neither have played. Hump has a strained knee and the Wood Chopper an injury to the face. Hopefully they won't be out much longer. I was looking forward to seeing them play tonight.

  • Author
Humphries and Tai must still be out due to injury. Neither have played. Hump has a strained knee and the Wood Chopper an injury to the face. Hopefully they won't be out much longer. I was looking forward to seeing them play tonight.

 

Yes on the TV broadcast they said they were still both out due to injury.

Bam is a stud.

 

You can tell Briscoe really worked hard on his jumper in the off season.

 

The only weakness I see is shooting. They should be solid across the board.

Mulder looked really good tonight. More athletic and a quick release on the 3's. He'll be some help this year. Also, Fox can fly and Monk can finish.

Not a UK fan but went with the wife and fam tonight...

 

Killeya-Jones is going to have a very nice freshman season. He looked really good and is much better than I expected. More skilled WCS is a good comparison, IMO.

 

Fox, Monk, and Briscoe will be tough to stop. All three bring something different to the table that compliment one another extremely well.

 

Fox finished with 34 and I think Briscoe had 39? Only an intra-squad scrimmage but UK did nothing for me not to think the preseason hype isn't deserved. A lot of talent on that roster, which I think everyone already knew.

I agree with Walter about Briscoe, Fox and Monk being tough to stop. Those three in a game at the same time will be a nightmare to defend.

I remember how hard it was for UK to stop Napier and Boatrite from UConn in the NCAA finals. Think of trying to stop 3 guys like that!

  • Author

just saw on watching SEC Nation I taped and heard that ESPN are doing a 30 for 30 on Cal called "One and not Done" doming up soon.

Bam is a stud.

 

You can tell Briscoe really worked hard on his jumper in the off season.

 

The only weakness I see is shooting. They should be solid across the board.

 

Scary news. I hope he doesn't settle just because he's a little more confident.

Scary news. I hope he doesn't settle just because he's a little more confident.

 

Would you rather hear that you can tell he hadn't worked really hard on his jumper? I'm confused how that's scary news lol.

Would you rather hear that you can tell he hadn't worked really hard on his jumper? I'm confused how that's scary news lol.

 

I'd rather hear that he hit 15 FTs consecutively.

I'd rather hear that he hit 15 FTs consecutively.

 

Well he was 9-12 from the stripe. Considering last season, I'll take it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.