I haven't seen....

rockmom

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm always pooh-pooing those reality shows that I've never watched. But I watch stuff like American Pickers and Storage Wars over and over again.

Only big movie series I can think of that I've never watched is The Godfather series.

There are many classic movies that I've never seen. Most notably, I've never watched Goodfellas or The Godfather.

And if you ask me...you ain't missing much so don't fret.

We have had this discussion before on here and I was told to turn in my "man card" because I didn't get the fascination with TGF. Still don't.

I'd never seen it but for bits and pieces until about a year ago. Just never seemed that interesting to me so I decided to sit and watch the whole thing, thinking that obviously I must be missing something since so many people rave about it. Nope...found it slow and rather boring. Extremely overrated in my opinion.

Ripped this idea from PP2's thread AND a recent experience. A guy I work with has never seen Good Will Hunting. Told me it looks lame. :no:

My own confession...I've never seen a Star Wars movie.

What about you?

I've never seen a Star Wars or Star Trek movie. I couldn't tell you anything about either one.