I haven't seen....

rockmom

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ET I have not seen.

In thinking about it, has there really been any iconic films the past 10-15 years? Film industry seems dreadful and uncreative. Everything is about super heros, remakes, sorcerers, or wookies it seems. It is all about tv shows now.

ET I have not seen.

In thinking about it, has there really been any iconic films the past 10-15 years? Film industry seems dreadful and uncreative. Everything is about super heros, remakes, sorcerers, or wookies it seems. It is all about tv shows now.

I don't generally go to the theatre, but I do enjoy certain flicks that feature superheroes, sorcerers and Wookies. But I usually end up going to the video store or waiting for them to come to Netflix before I see them.

Mine are mostly confined to TV,

No Survivor, America's Got Talent, American Idol, The Voice, Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars, Kardashians, Housewives, Bachelor, Bachelorette, Duck Dynasty, Big Losers, Little People, Apprentice, John and Kate, 18 Kids, Amazing Race, Next Top Model, Jersey Shore or Real World.

No Survivor, America's Got Talent, American Idol, The Voice, Big Brother, Dancing with the Stars, Kardashians, Housewives, Bachelor, Bachelorette, Duck Dynasty, Big Losers, Little People, Apprentice, John and Kate, 18 Kids, Amazing Race, Next Top Model, Jersey Shore or Real World.

Well its understandable in your case, the old rabbit ears just don't pick up like they used to.

Well its understandable in your case, the old rabbit ears just don't pick up like they used to.

I'm always pooh-pooing those reality shows that I've never watched. But I watch stuff like American Pickers and Storage Wars over and over again.

Only big movie series I can think of that I've never watched is The Godfather series.

Same list as me except I have to watch the voice with the bride.