#1 in 3A is......

Jumper_Dad

When was the last time Mayfield played a team with 8 D-1 players and two All-Americans?

Seems your wanting to compare apples to oranges! I'm just sayin I HIGHLY doubt any team other than bowling green, trinity, or male can hang with mayfield..and even then I don't see them hanging a score difference of 40+... now, that's just my opinion..but them 12 state titles (4 in a row) stand for something!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Central was piling up titles several years back, they would lose multiple games every year to bigger, better teams. Yet, they always seemed to get the benefit of the doubt because they were the champs until someone snatched the crown off their head. Belfry deserves that same benefit, IMO.

KnoxCath is loaded and Belfry had a bad night. The same thing happened last year against Cabell Midland.

Seems your wanting to compare apples to oranges! I'm just sayin I HIGHLY doubt any team other than bowling green, trinity, or male can hang with mayfield..and even then I don't see them hanging a score difference of 40+... now, that's just my opinion..but them 12 state titles (4 in a row) stand for something!

"Can hang with mayfield?"

They nearly lost tonight!

I stand by my statement.

Mayfield is an elite level small school and arguably pound for pound the best program in the history of KY HS football. With that said I completely stand by my statement that Knoxville Catholic would work them like a pinball machine just like they would do to any other school in KY this year from Class 4A down

I compare this Catholic team to Bosling Green. I think BG is better defensively but Catholic has more high end athletes across the board.

I would take BG by 7-10 over Catholic and take BG by 14-21 over Belfry on a "non fumblitis" night

"Can hang with mayfield?"

They nearly lost tonight!

I stand by my statement.

Mayfield is an elite level small school and arguably pound for pound the best program in the history of KY HS football. With that said I completely stand by my statement that Knoxville Catholic would work them like a pinball machine just like they would do to any other school in KY this year from Class 4A down

I compare this Catholic team to Bosling Green. I think BG is better defensively but Catholic has more high end athletes across the board.

I would take BG by 7-10 over Catholic and take BG by 14-21 over Belfry on a "non fumblitis" night

I respect ur opinion!!