Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas State student expelled for Snapchat photo

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her explanation was even worse than the picture...."It's just a joke between us friends and no one gets offended, we're not at all racist."

 

News flash, if that's how you and your friends joke around, the entire lot of you is racist.

Good for K-State.

Wow. "Don't press 'send'" per Herm Edwards.

 

Stupid. Just stupid.

Would I be a racist if I dressed up like a Donkey and had Obama halloween mask on?

Would I be a racist if I dressed up like a Donkey and had Obama halloween mask on?

 

You'd be moutain ref.

Where is the humor in the girl's picture or comments?

 

Well I guess where she thinks that she is finally black, I dont know. I mean she is clearly a dummy and usually dummies arent smart enough to be serious.

I mean I think the girls are stupid. Would it have been the same as if they had said. Now I am finally a black person? Is it the use of the N word that is the part that sets them apart? Or just the black face too?

Well I guess where she thinks that she is finally black, I dont know. I mean she is clearly a dummy and usually dummies arent smart enough to be serious.

 

So you are justifying racism with stupidity.

 

:lol2:

So you are justifying racism with stupidity.

 

:lol2:

 

No, hahaha

 

Just saying some people are so stupid as to do something and not realize how racist it is, thinking its just a dumb joke.

 

But it dont matter, she is just another dumb person who got killed by social media.

Kids today are the dumbest. Not all of them of course, but man seems to be more than a fair share.

Kids today are the dumbest. Not all of them of course, but man seems to be more than a fair share.

 

They are just much more visible today with social media.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.